SL-Class (R129) 1990-2002: SL 280, SL 300, SL 320, SL 500, SL 600, SL 60 AMG

SL/R129: Need picture of the turn signal wires to the fendsr mounted turn signal. Euro spec SL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 10:05 AM

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
350 SL, R230 - 300 SL, R129 - 1964 Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe - Porsche 911 Twin Turbo (sold)
Need picture of the turn signal wires to the fendsr mounted turn signal. Euro spec SL

My car does not have the fender mounted turn signal indicators that is located on the side of the front fenders but because of rust issues on both
front fenders on my SL i have bought new original front fenders from Mercedes

Since the European spec SL have the fender mounted turn signal lamps i had to buy the turn signal lamps and wiring as well

From what i know the wiring for the fender mounted turn signals goes from the turn signals located close to the head lights and back to the fenders

On the turn signal harness there is a rubber seal for where thewire harness goes thru the inner fenders to the the front fender turn signal lamps

Can any here post a picture of where the wiring and especially the rubber grommet is placed/goes to the fender mounted turn signals?

See the harness with the rubber grommet on the picture below
Attached Thumbnails Need picture of the turn signal wires to the fendsr mounted turn signal. Euro spec SL-front-fender-mounted-turn-signal-lamps-harness-fro-mercedes-sl.-white-text-arrows.jpg