Notices

Just traded my e63 for a c63 and got a tune question or 2

Old 10-15-2014, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63
Just traded my e63 for a c63 and got a tune question or 2

Anyone in the Atlanta metro or surrounding area get there E or C63 dyno tuned locally by anyone ?

If so who and did you like it or regret it ?

I know eurocharged does the tune where you buy there tuner and they write you a tune but kinda scares me unless its done on a dyno and the tuner makes changes specific to your car while actually tuning it.

The only place i know of locally is buckhead motorwerks in vinings and know nothing about them. Not looking to put it on the edge like 540 hp and up just trying to get between 510 and 520 on the safe side and have the ability to flash it back if needed when i take it to the dealer.

By the way mine is the p31 performance package and just want to get it to the e63 hp specs. Crap 510 to 520 will be fine if its a conservative and safe tune.

TIA

Last edited by choppo; 10-15-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:55 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 148 Likes on 108 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by choppo
Anyone in the Atlanta metro or surrounding area get there E or C63 dyno tuned locally by anyone ?

If so who and did you like it or regret it ?

I know eurocharged does the tune where you buy there tuner and they write you a tune but kinda scares me unless its done on a dyno and the tuner makes changes specific to your car while actually tuning it.

The only place i know of locally is buckhead motorwerks in vinings and know nothing about them. Not looking to put it on the edge like 540 hp and up just trying to get between 510 and 520 on the safe side and have the ability to flash it back if needed when i take it to the dealer.

By the way mine is the p31 performance package and just want to get it to the e63 hp specs. Crap 510 to 520 will be fine if its a conservative and safe tune.

TIA
All of our tunes are based on custom dyno tunes done in house, and we also modify the file for your gas, elevation, and mods. We don't just use one size fits all files!

We have tuned thousands of cars, you would be in very good hands. Sure a custom tune is a great way to go, but you will be perfectly safe with our canned tune. We are so confident we offer a $50,000 warranty on your engine if anything happens because of our tune.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63
Originally Posted by loungn14
All of our tunes are based on custom dyno tunes done in house, and we also modify the file for your gas, elevation, and mods. We don't just use one size fits all files!

We have tuned thousands of cars, you would be in very good hands. Sure a custom tune is a great way to go, but you will be perfectly safe with our canned tune. We are so confident we offer a $50,000 warranty on your engine if anything happens because of our tune.

Want to message me with some pricing and info , please do.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:24 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 148 Likes on 108 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
sent