Notices
Southwest NV, AZ, NM

WTB/Rent: Spring Compressor in AZ area

Old 03-15-2013, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily Driver: 95 W202 C280 | Track Whore: 450whp RB25 powered s13 spec drift car
WTB/Rent: Spring Compressor in AZ area

Hello all, would any of you have or know where I could rent a spring compressor such as the one below? I've tried the usual claw type compressors with 0 luck when trying to remove the springs from my w202.
I have no idea who would have these to borrow in town.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32, C55, 08 E63
Theres a shop over off dobson and main called DIY autoworks, or something close to it. Its a place that lets you bring your car in and work on it using their lifts ect. They may have something you can use. The only other place is autozone but im pretty sure they only have the claw type compressors.

LOL I just looked at your sig and realized who you are! Hey its Trine! Hope that place works, otherwise There may be a couple euro shops that may have a specialty tool to pull them, I take my car to a great one theya re just a bit price so i'd use them as the last resort.

Last edited by Enigma94; 05-02-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily Driver: 95 W202 C280 | Track Whore: 450whp RB25 powered s13 spec drift car
Hahaha whats up Trine! Thanks for the info man, I'll have to check out the shop you go to. I've tried all of the various claw type spring compressors and nothing's worked. This wheel gap is making me nuts haha.