Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Problems viewing site on phone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 07:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 70 Posts
Current: C217 V12TT AMG Previously: C55 AMG, SL65 AMG
Problems viewing site on phone

A couple problems that recently surfaced:

1) On my phone (Samsung GS4), using the stock internet app, I can no longer cruise the forums from it, whether in full mode or in mobile version. It just says "bad request", and that my phone has sent something that is too large for the server to understand. Not sure how that works.

2) On my laptop, Win7, Chrome browser, when loading pages sometimes the load doesn't fill the entire screen left to right, it sometimes shrinks it to the middle half of the screen.

I'm assuming some coding has changed in the background recently so I wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:51 AM

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
08 E63 AMG P30, 2013 S550, 09 E63, 14 E63 S Wagon, 14 E350 Wagon(current), 13 C63 P31 (current)
Weird. Im on a note 2 using chrome. Nothing has changed.

But free bump hopefully it gets fixed
Old 09-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by Viper98912
A couple problems that recently surfaced:

1) On my phone (Samsung GS4), using the stock internet app, I can no longer cruise the forums from it, whether in full mode or in mobile version. It just says "bad request", and that my phone has sent something that is too large for the server to understand. Not sure how that works.

2) On my laptop, Win7, Chrome browser, when loading pages sometimes the load doesn't fill the entire screen left to right, it sometimes shrinks it to the middle half of the screen.

I'm assuming some coding has changed in the background recently so I wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks.
Hi,

I'll try to help, what mobile app and IOS version are you using? Also, can you grab a screen shot of your desktop and PM it to me when you the format goes nuts again? Thanks.

Bob