Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

F/S Renntech V3 Module (Complete)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts
couple of Benzos
F/S Renntech V3 Module (Complete)

Had it in the car for less then a month but im selling my car and have removed it. This is the latest module from Renntech and it comes complete with the Tablet (software already installed) Module+Tablet is $1700 new im selling the complete kit for $1000 Shipped

This will work for both cars with Air and Hydraulic (ABC) Suspension

Thanks

Old 09-15-2014, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Hey, why not offer me the money you owe me or provide me with the pieces you just happened to misrepresent?

Stay away from this seller. Tends to lie,
Old 09-15-2014, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

couple of Benzos
Get lost TROLL
Old 09-15-2014, 05:18 PM

06 BMW 4.8iS
Old 09-15-2014, 06:50 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Originally Posted by AndreNY
Get lost TROLL

Troll? I will take that.

Better than thief, like you.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
$1000 is honestly steep. People can get the V2 for cheap now.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:19 AM

06 BMW 4.8iS
Originally Posted by djrabbi
$1000 is honestly steep. People can get the V2 for cheap now.
It's amazing to me that i've been a member here for quite sometime and I have never seen you post anything postitive or useful. Why bother posting useless information if you aren't even interested in the product?
Old 09-18-2014, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything else you newb? I sell a crap load of parts so I know what people are willing to pay on this forum especially. I am not saying his price is high, but its a bit steep.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:28 AM

06 BMW 4.8iS
Anything else you newb? I sell a crap load of parts so I know what people are willing to pay on this forum especially. I am not saying his price is high, but its a bit steep.
Yes a load of crap like your BIC White Out painted CLS55 with its programa module.

The module is $1700 new from Renntech. Renntech hasn't made a V2 for years so what they sell for used is irrelevant. The one at hand is $700 less then new and its a month old. I fail to see your point.

- 04 Newb
Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Not bad... but do you know the full story behind this product? Apparently you don't, hence why Jezter commented. Have fun e-thugging now

OP,
Do you have all the the wiring as I know that was the issue between you and Jezter. I think you can sell it for $850-$900 all day. I had the V3 also over a year ago and sold it for $950 with tablet.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:18 AM

06 BMW 4.8iS
Not bad... but do you know the full story behind this product? Apparently you don't, hence why Jezter commented. Have fun e-thugging now

OP,
Do you have all the the wiring as I know that was the issue between you and Jezter. I think you can sell it for $850-$900 all day. I had the V3 also over a year ago and sold it for $950 with tablet.
Jezter bought a module that clearly had "NO WIRING INCLUDED" written in the ad and then was upset it didn't come with wiring. In theory he is making a false claim that Andre scammed him because he got EXACTLY what was advertised (this can be verified because that for sale ad has no edits made to the original post).

We're not talking about Jezter here we're talking about you posting in a FOR SALE thread in which you have no desire to make a purchase. If it was a thread debating the used cost of a Renntech modules i'd say your opinion is valid. No where in this ad does it say $1000 "firm". So basically you posted that it is to much $ and now say $950 is fair.

Just take the L and move along harrassing other members.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:35 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Originally Posted by 525iT_Feen
Jezter bought a module that clearly had "NO WIRING INCLUDED" written in the ad and then was upset it didn't come with wiring. In theory he is making a false claim that Andre scammed him because he got EXACTLY what was advertised (this can be verified because that for sale ad has no edits made to the original post).

We're not talking about Jezter here we're talking about you posting in a FOR SALE thread in which you have no desire to make a purchase. If it was a thread debating the used cost of a Renntech modules i'd say your opinion is valid. No where in this ad does it say $1000 "firm". So basically you posted that it is to much $ and now say $950 is fair.

Just take the L and move along harrassing other members.
No. And it is obvious you are the same person selling this item just using a secondary name.

I will gladly post your lies from my PM's and show your purposeful misleading of the truth.

The sale said missing "harness". It didn't specify a type and when asked in PM's if it had everything needed for install I was told , it was.

If you look up he definition of the word Harness you will find it isn't specified to wiring.

So, thief, get your lying straight or disappear.

Oh, and not to forget the "what was it missing?" Question you/he asked when I brought it to your attention that I couldn't install due to missing everything. Don't play coy, boy.

Last edited by Jezter; 09-18-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:08 PM

06 BMW 4.8iS
Originally Posted by Jezter
No. And it is obvious you are the same person selling this item just using a secondary name.

I will gladly post your lies from my PM's and show your purposeful misleading of the truth.

The sale said missing "harness". It didn't specify a type and when asked in PM's if it had everything needed for install I was told , it was.

If you look up he definition of the word Harness you will find it isn't specified to wiring.

So, thief, get your lying straight or disappear.

Oh, and not to forget the "what was it missing?" Question you/he asked when I brought it to your attention that I couldn't install due to missing everything. Don't play coy, boy.
I can assure you that we are not the same person and there are numerous board members here who can attest to that. Your upset that your lack of ability to read cost you $300 (yes he dropped the price $150 for you).

For sale a Renntech V3 module Part # 32 221 1001 It's just the module itself no harness. $450 OBO take is it
I guess "module itself" isn't clear enough.

"If you look up he definition of the word Harness you will find it isn't specified to wiring."
What would harness be specified to in the purchase of a module that comes with a wiring HARNESS?

Don't be a sour puss and try to soil someones name because your an idiot. Take the thing over to renntech, buy the HARNESS from them, and put that **** in your wifes CLS.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:02 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Originally Posted by 525iT_Feen
I can assure you that we are not the same person and there are numerous board members here who can attest to that. Your upset that your lack of ability to read cost you $300 (yes he dropped the price $150 for you).

I guess "module itself" isn't clear enough.

What would harness be specified to in the purchase of a module that comes with a wiring HARNESS?

Don't be a sour puss and try to soil someones name because your an idiot. Take the thing over to renntech, buy the HARNESS from them, and put that **** in your wifes CLS.
Naw. Not sour. Just got jobbed by a liar.

A harness holds an item in place. So, when someone claims module only and everything is there for installation why would someone assume that the wiring is not includes.

An idiot, yourself, is the one who lacks the appropriate information and jumps into a conversation just to type.

He, intentionally, left out the facts in the sale. But yeah, I am sour due to that. Someone who purposely lied.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:04 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Now, keep yapping like you have a clue, fumunda cheese..

Quote:
Quote:
Outside of missing a harness, is it in working condition?

Not having the harness, how much of an issue is it to install on a CLS?

Is it still available?

Thanks for your time.

SH
It works perfectly fine and a qualified installer needs about and hour and a half to install it.

Thanks
Andre
Old 09-22-2014, 01:32 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
FWIW I have no relation to the seller. For me when I saw he was selling a module without the harness, it was very clear to me that meant no wiring harness.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3,171 Likes on 1,977 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
Originally Posted by OCKlasse
FWIW I have no relation to the seller. For me when I saw he was selling a module without the harness, it was very clear to me that meant no wiring harness.
Spot on. Even the pm info makes sense. There is no other type of harness than a wiring harness for a lowering module. Seller looks legit to me...
A little bit of research before a purchase never hurts...
Old 09-22-2014, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

couple of Benzos
Originally Posted by OCKlasse
Originally Posted by Wolfman
Spot on. Even the pm info makes sense. There is no other type of harness than a wiring harness for a lowering module. Seller looks legit to me...
A little bit of research before a purchase never hurts...
Thank you Guys, let me just clarify a few things here for a potential buyer now or in the future when I have to sell something on this web site.
This guy Jezter I don't know his name but lets call him (My wife wears the pants) He pm'd me about the initial module I was selling last year and I clearly explained to him its just the module no harness, he said no problem i'll take it but not before squeezing almost $100 off my asking price because his "Wife" allows him to spend X-amount of $$ on his car. So I felt bad for the guy and I knocked the price down. After about 5-6 months he hits me up and tells me the module cannot be installed because not only is the harness missing he needs some sort of "magical wire" to get it installed. I told him all he needs is a harness which is what I told him from day one, so then he started calling me a liar and a thief and so on.... and is now trying to destroy this AD. So please ignore this LOSER and what he has to say. Oh and of course being that this is the Internet and its kind of like going to court and arguing "he said she said" I have proof that states MODULE FOR SALE ONLY NO HARNESS, here is the original ad and as you can clearly see it was never edited (so no funny business on my end)

https://mbworld.org/forums/suspensio...v3-module.html
Old 09-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you Guys, let me just clarify a few things here for a potential buyer now or in the future when I have to sell something on this web site. This guy Jezter I don't know his name but lets call him (My wife wears the pants) He pm'd me about the initial module I was selling last year and I clearly explained to him its just the module no harness, he said no problem i'll take it but not before squeezing almost $100 off my asking price because his "Wife" allows him to spend X-amount of $$ on his car. So I felt bad for the guy and I knocked the price down. After about 5-6 months he hits me up and tells me the module cannot be installed because not only is the harness missing he needs some sort of "magical wire" to get it installed. I told him all he needs is a harness which is what I told him from day one, so then he started calling me a liar and a thief and so on.... and is now trying to destroy this AD. So please ignore this LOSER and what he has to say. Oh and of course being that this is the Internet and its kind of like going to court and arguing "he said she said" I have proof that states MODULE FOR SALE ONLY NO HARNESS, here is the original ad and as you can clearly see it was never edited (so no funny business on my end) https://mbworld.org/forums/suspensio...v3-module.html
That was a sweet deal! I would have bought that module for that. Good luck on the sale!
Old 09-22-2014, 04:32 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
For the obvious mental midgets who post here.

A harness is something that is used to attach something to something else. A parachute has a harness, as an example. Nowhere is it written that it was missing all the wiring to make the module work. That's the difference. A vague statement and an even less descriptive answer does not mean his answer was in any way honest.

I was an obvious novice whom assumed that, after the emailing the installation and everything would be easy since it was missing only a harness. As in missing a piece that would hold the module in place. Something that could be easily fabricated, i had hoped.

I did call and speak to renntech. Another $400 dollars they wanted for "just a harness" which is where I learned about all the pieces that were missing and why my purchase looked nothing like the one above,

It is alright. Throw insults out all you like. The best was your pansy response of "what was it missing to install" . It was quite cute.

Whatever, I am over it. At least in the sense that you live and you learn.

And yeah, my wife and I have a budget. Hence why it took so long to try and install it. She needed surgery you little..... So, yeah, it had nothing to do with "pant wearing" it was about priority.

I do hope no one buys from your thieving *** again.

But notice, not once, did you ever say "wiring" harness.

Last edited by Jezter; 09-22-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:31 AM
Super Moderator

For the obvious mental midgets who post here.

A harness is something that is used to attach something to something else. A parachute has a harness, as an example. Nowhere is it written that it was missing all the wiring to make the module work. That's the difference. A vague statement and an even less descriptive answer does not mean his answer was in any way honest.

I was an obvious novice whom assumed that, after the emailing the installation and everything would be easy since it was missing only a harness. As in missing a piece that would hold the module in place. Something that could be easily fabricated, i had hoped.

I did call and speak to renntech. Another $400 dollars they wanted for "just a harness" which is where I learned about all the pieces that were missing and why my purchase looked nothing like the one above,

It is alright. Throw insults out all you like. The best was your pansy response of "what was it missing to install" . It was quite cute.

Whatever, I am over it. At least in the sense that you live and you learn.

And yeah, my wife and I have a budget. Hence why it took so long to try and install it. She needed surgery you little..... So, yeah, it had nothing to do with "pant wearing" it was about priority.

I do hope no one buys from your thieving *** again.

But notice, not once, did you ever say "wiring" harness.
Mental midgets?
Just because you are clueless about lowering modules and didn't bother to do some basic homework before your purchase, there is no reason to insult everyone here. 10 seconds on Google/Youtube would have given you the answers.

Lowering modules are add-on products which need to be wired into the cars' suspension electronics. That's done via a harness. That it's the wiring harness is implied. No need to spell that out.
Insulting others over nothing just makes you look like a fool.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

couple of Benzos
Mental midgets?
Just because you are clueless about lowering modules and didn't bother to do some basic homework before your purchase, there is no reason to insult everyone here. 10 seconds on Google/Youtube would have given you the answers.

Lowering modules are add-on products which need to be wired into the cars' suspension electronics. That's done via a harness. That it's the wiring harness is implied. No need to spell that out.
Honestly man I don't know why you are wasting your time with this guy, he clearly has no clue what he's talking about. So im going to give this one last shot to "Wifey Boy" and then he can kindly get lost from this tread. Lets see how can i put this to you in a nice and simple way (like for instance If I was explaining it to a 6 year old) You bought the Module get it (the plastic piece I sold you) Ok now in order to make that work properly you need a harness that goes along with that module (please see attached picture) Ok now when you have both pieces all you have to do is have a "Professional" mechanic (not a friend you know or a mechanic that works at Spiffy Lube) install it and that's it see how simple that would have been for you.
Ohhhhh but let's take a step back since I "screwed" and robbed you lets do some math shall we. a brand new Renntech Module is $1400 that includes the Module (the plastic little thingy I sold you - please follow closely I don't want you get confused we are almost done) and a Harness which is what "you" were suppose to buy. I sold you the Module for $300 and Renntech wanted $400 for the harness that would bring your total to $700 that's half the price of a new unit and yet your still *****ing and moaning. Ohhh wait but I forgot about the budget your "Wife" gave you so that's why you took your frustration on me. Now do us all a favor and Get Lost because your making yourself look like a big >>>>>

Old 09-23-2014, 04:22 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Mental midgets?

It was you and Andre that started with the name calling. And, again, not my fault you do not know the definition of the word harness.

Secondly, I went to the renntech site prior to buying. Looked at the picture of the product. It doesn't show as having wiring or anything. Plug and play and the "harness" to hold the adaptive piece in place I assumed was just a formality. That's the assumption I had. Which was further enforced after the emailing with the thief. Look at the link provided. It was the same exact picture that he posted then. My "10 seconds" on renntech, so to speak.

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/www/node/229

You would have been better served had you simply let the two that have the problem deal with it. Regardless, dude, I ask nicely to back off.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:23 PM

2013 ML63 AMG Designo.
Honestly man I don't know why you are wasting your time with this guy, he clearly has no clue what he's talking about. So im going to give this one last shot to "Wifey Boy" and then he can kindly get lost from this tread. Lets see how can i put this to you in a nice and simple way (like for instance If I was explaining it to a 6 year old) You bought the Module get it (the plastic piece I sold you) Ok now in order to make that work properly you need a harness that goes along with that module (please see attached picture) Ok now when you have both pieces all you have to do is have a "Professional" mechanic (not a friend you know or a mechanic that works at Spiffy Lube) install it and that's it see how simple that would have been for you.
Ohhhhh but let's take a step back since I "screwed" and robbed you lets do some math shall we. a brand new Renntech Module is $1400 that includes the Module (the plastic little thingy I sold you - please follow closely I don't want you get confused we are almost done) and a Harness which is what "you" were suppose to buy. I sold you the Module for $300 and Renntech wanted $400 for the harness that would bring your total to $700 that's half the price of a new unit and yet your still *****ing and moaning. Ohhh wait but I forgot about the budget your "Wife" gave you so that's why you took your frustration on me. Now do us all a favor and Get Lost because your making yourself look like a big >>>>>

Listen, boy, my wife has cancer. Happy.

So, yeah. We budget for the 90000000 doctors we have to see.

Keep up with the insults. Makes you feel like a big boy?
Old 09-24-2014, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

couple of Benzos
SOLD

Hopefully the new owner wont be mad I "ripped" him off, because that's what Im good for