Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB W203 suspension components

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 Coupe
WTB W203 suspension components

Hello everyone,
I am looking to replace the worn H&R coilover suspension on my 2002 W203 coupe. I won't have the car a whole lot longer, so I'm trying to avoid buying something new. I've seen older parting-out posts including coilovers, but I don't see anything currently available here for my vehicle.

So, if you have used suspension parts for a W203, please let me know. I particularly need front, but I could buy a front/rear set if that's what you have.

Thanks for reading!
Old 07-07-2015, 01:00 AM

W203 C230K MK4 1.8T GTi
If you can do a trade i can do koni yellows with tein springs idk if they fit because i have 12mm front endlinks with sport suspension
Old 07-09-2015, 04:59 PM

2002 C230 Coupe
Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure a trade would work. The ones on my car are not in great shape. I wouldn't recommend you install them on your car.

Plus, I'm not near you, and I can't have my car un-driveable for more than a weekend, so I couldn't send you mine until I installed yours. You would be without struts for a week or two, including shipping.

I'm kinda hoping to find a set not in use now, to avoid these two issues. But maybe the car is too old for people to have take-off parts around still.