Notices
Vendor Announcements New Products, Test Results, Company News etc.

Specific Eonon Benz Car DVD GPS Introduction (GM5159 for BENZ E/G, GM5160 for A/B)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Benz A Class 2012
Specific Eonon Benz Car DVD GPS Introduction (GM5159 for BENZ E/G, GM5160 for A/B)

Hi guys, do you want to bring your car audio system to next level? I'd like to introduce your our hot GM5159 Car DVD GPS for MERCEDES BENZ E/G CLASS, and
GM5160 for Car DVD GPS for MERCEDES BENZ A/B CLASS

Both of them are great units with cutting-edge & powerful features, which are liked by millions of customers around the world. It's the FIRST & the ONLY Benz unit with Screen Mirroring function in the market! It allows you to sync any content from your phone to the head unit easily, like videos, music, games, maps, apps, ect. Awesome right?
Let me briefly introduce the main features to you.

GM5159:

Specific For MERCEDES BENZ E-CLASS (W211) 2002-2008 MERCEDES BENZ G-CLASS (W463) 2002-2008 MERCEDES BENZ CLS (W219) 2006-2010
-Screen Mirroring
-
NFC Bluetooth Function
-Unique Eonon Designed Ultra Remote Controller

-ARM11 Processor
-Dual CAN BUS Function

-7 LED Buttons & Eonon Clock
-12 Kinds of Background Pictures
-Steering Wheel Control Function
-GPS Dual Zone Function
-Bluetooth/iPod/USB/SD
-Digital TV (V0018) Compatible
-GPS, US/CA/EU/AU/NZ Map Optional

GM5160:

Specific ForMercedes-Benz B-Class W245(B170,B200) 2005-2012,A-Class W169(A150 A170) 2004-2012
-Screen Mirroring
-
NFC Bluetooth Function
-Unique Eonon Designed Ultra Remote Controller

-ARM11 Processor
-Dual CAN BUS Function

-7 LED Buttons & Eonon Clock
-12 Kinds of Background Pictures
-Steering Wheel Control Function
-GPS Dual Zone Function
-Bluetooth/iPod/USB/SD
-Digital TV (V0018) Compatible
-GPS, US/CA/EU/AU/NZ Map Optional

Group buy for these cool units will be started in the near future with great discount, help you save a lot! If anyone would like to join now, or have any questions about it, just fee free to tell me here to PM me, thanks a lot!
Old 03-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Here is an installation pic of D5169 Benz GPS from our Eonon Official Facebook fan, looks awesome right?

Old 04-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Hi guys, a great news to tell you, anyone would like to get our product with 200USD discount? You just need to write detailed review, takes pics/vid for our GM5159 or GM5160 unit after installation, then we can give you this great offer! Awesome right? Sure you’d better fond of electronics, and good at writing and taking pics!

This chance is ONLY for ONE member! First come, first serve! So don’t hesitate to contact me soon if you have interest in it, you can reply to me here or send me PM, thanks!
Old 04-07-2014, 10:04 PM

MB e500
GM 5159

I just got one, should I send you the photos after installation to get the discount !? So I already paid for it, how should I get discount ?
Old 04-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by amirsezavar
I just got one, should I send you the photos after installation to get the discount !? So I already paid for it, how should I get discount ?
Hi amirsezavar, you have quick hands! Did you get the unit from our official website? If so, please kindly tell me your order No., Email or serial No. of the unit, thanks a lot! I'll check if we can do it for you, thanks!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 AM

2006 e350 4matic
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD
Hi amirsezavar, you have quick hands! Did you get the unit from our official website? If so, please kindly tell me your order No., Email or serial No. of the unit, thanks a lot! I'll check if we can do it for you, thanks!
Will iPhone 5 work for the screen mirroring?
Old 04-08-2014, 12:58 AM

MB e500
Oh no, I got it from ebay
Old 04-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by MB_35O
Will iPhone 5 work for the screen mirroring?
Hi MB_35O, yes your iPhone 5 can totally work for the screen mirroring with our unit. Would you like to get one?
Old 04-10-2014, 07:27 AM

2006 e350 4matic
Hi guys, a great news to tell you, anyone would like to get our product with 200USD discount? You just need to write detailed review, takes pics/vid for our GM5159 or GM5160 unit after installation, then we can give you this great offer! Awesome right? Sure you’d better fond of electronics, and good at writing and taking pics!

This chance is ONLY for ONE member! First come, first serve! So don’t hesitate to contact me soon if you have interest in it, you can reply to me here or send me PM, thanks!
So how does it work, I get the discount....then buy unit. Afterwards make an review with plenty pics and video? So what is the total cost after discount?
Old 04-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by MB_35O
So how does it work, I get the discount....then buy unit. Afterwards make an review with plenty pics and video? So what is the total cost after discount?
Hi MB_350, I've just sent PM to you to explain the whole process, pls kindly check and reply, thanks!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:23 PM

2008 CLS550
I would be interested in the details for this offer as well if its still on the table. I would be installing on 08 CLS550.

Thank you!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:43 PM

MB e500
Hi guys, I just got this item (D5159) from ebay for my 2003 E500, it's a real junk, it's not plug n play at all, I payed $430 for the item and spend $450 (plus $150 for rear camera) to install it on my car, it does need proffesional wiring (3 to 4 hours) because the stereo on all Mercedes cars have fire optic connections that means when you pull your stereo out you only see 1 small connection that sends all the information and signals to the base control center (amplifier) on the back of the car (trunk). Then the amp sends the signals to the speakers and other parts, this junk only has 4 output and your car has 12 speakers, you can not use your amp and your subwoofer needs a seperate amp, the navigation doesn't work at all, the unit light are not working with the cars headlight and you have to turn them on manually, you can not control the strereo with the steering wheel at all (there in no way even if you gonna buy an extra connection) the quality of the sound is damn terrible, it's not even 10% of the original system quality, the only thing that I could do is I watched a movie on the way to big bear good luck with your purchase.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by mmariano2387
I would be interested in the details for this offer as well if its still on the table. I would be installing on 08 CLS550.

Thank you!
Hi mmariano, thanks for your interest! Now I’m not sure if our unit can fit your car. Could you pls kindly provide a picture of your dash and also power plug, I can help you check further, thanks!

Hi guys, I just got this item (D5159) from ebay for my 2003 E500, it's a real junk, it's not plug n play at all, I payed $430 for the item and spend $450 (plus $150 for rear camera) to install it on my car, it does need proffesional wiring (3 to 4 hours) because the stereo on all Mercedes cars have fire optic connections that means when you pull your stereo out you only see 1 small connection that sends all the information and signals to the base control center (amplifier) on the back of the car (trunk). Then the amp sends the signals to the speakers and other parts, this junk only has 4 output and your car has 12 speakers, you can not use your amp and your subwoofer needs a seperate amp, the navigation doesn't work at all, the unit light are not working with the cars headlight and you have to turn them on manually, you can not control the strereo with the steering wheel at all (there in no way even if you gonna buy an extra connection) the quality of the sound is damn terrible, it's not even 10% of the original system quality, the only thing that I could do is I watched a movie on the way to big bear good luck with your purchase.
Hi amirsezavar, our GM5159 can’t support the fiber optic, we have already mentioned it our our website, see this picture:

Could you pls kindly PM me your Email, order No. or serial No. Of your unit? I’ll ask our ebay customer service to take good care fo your case. Thanks!
Old 04-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Hi guy, now it's high time to prepare for the Easter! Eonon also prepared the surprise Easter coupons for you! You can use it for shopping the Benz unit or anything else on our website. How much coupon you can get? Welcome to click the Easter eggs here!
http://www.eonon.com/easter_2014.aspx
Only 10 days left! Grab this chance to save now!

Old 04-27-2014, 04:53 PM

Mercedes E329 / 4 drs
Angry Enon unit

This unit looks like a perfect fit to the orig. radio in the '05 / E320, can anyone confirm? Additionally, I presently have W900Bt stereo in my car and the reception suck! Does anyone know or have any suggestion to how to improve the reception.
Thanks
Old 04-27-2014, 05:03 PM

MB e500
Enon

It fits really great, it doesn't look cheap at all, except the quality of texts on the buttons, it doesn't really have reception in compare with the original stereo, DVD player works good, steering wheel control, auto dimming, navigation, EQ and subwoofer don't work at all on mine, although I contacted the seller and their customer service is unbelievably great, they're gonna send me another one with the upgraded options, my advise is just take the car to a stereo shop and have them check your connection to make sure it's not fiber optic, if it is you need to spent around $600 to get the stereo installed and it still won't work perfect, please note THIS UNIT IS NOT FOR THE CARS WITH FIBER OPTIC,
Old 04-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by Zippo1937
This unit looks like a perfect fit to the orig. radio in the '05 / E320, can anyone confirm? Additionally, I presently have W900Bt stereo in my car and the reception suck! Does anyone know or have any suggestion to how to improve the reception.
Thanks
Hi Zippo, we're not sure if our unit can fit your car. Could you pls kindly provide us pictures of your car dash and also power plug? We will check for you then, thanks!

About the radio reception, do you have a GM5159 for your W900Bt? Pls kindly check as follows:
1. Make sure the radio antenna is well connected, unplug it several times to have a try.
2. Choose the right radio region.
3. Turn off the LOC function.
4. Change to another FM antenna to have a try.
5. Add a radio signal booster.

Hope it helps, pls have a try, thanks!
Old 04-27-2014, 11:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
It fits really great, it doesn't look cheap at all, except the quality of texts on the buttons, it doesn't really have reception in compare with the original stereo, DVD player works good, steering wheel control, auto dimming, navigation, EQ and subwoofer don't work at all on mine, although I contacted the seller and their customer service is unbelievably great, they're gonna send me another one with the upgraded options, my advise is just take the car to a stereo shop and have them check your connection to make sure it's not fiber optic, if it is you need to spent around $600 to get the stereo installed and it still won't work perfect, please note THIS UNIT IS NOT FOR THE CARS WITH FIBER OPTIC,
Hi amirsezavar, you have a GM5159 right? Glad to hear you like our unit. Many thanks for your review! About the radio reception, you can try the methods I mentioned above.
Yes we have great and steady product and also customer service.

Welcome to share with us more of your installation pics and reviews here on our facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official
Thanks a lot!
Old 05-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Hi guys, would you like to get huge discount for the cutting edge screen mirroring unit? Now glad to tell you the units with screen mirroring function are on unprecedented big sale with avarage 50% OFF! Benz GPS GM5159, GM5160 are also with big discount around 30% off!

Welcome to check here and get the unit soon:
http://www.eonon.com/searchResult.as...en%20mirroring

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 05-20-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:36 PM

2005 e320 4matic w211
Hello Eonon, I went to the website and it is listed at 29% off not 50% off as you are saying

Please let me know more information
Old 05-18-2014, 03:28 PM

CLS320 CDI
Hi Eonon, I have bought one of the D5159's and installed it. It was a replacement for an Audio 20 single CD. It has installed ok (had a bit of problem fitting all the new wires in behind) but got there eventually. But there seems to be a lead missing with the plug that goes into the console below the new D5159 (the console that has the storage compartment/or CD chnager with the electric door and the controls & lights for the passenger airbag, ESP, door locks, rear headrest dropper etc). Because after installing the D5159 the electric door has stopped working and none of the lights on this console work except the hazard light - so I can't tell now by looking there if the airbags, ESP etc are on or off! I'm wondering if this is a known problem, or if I have been sent the wrong harness, or a lead has been left out. I'm not after the discount you are offering, but I do want the lights and door to work on this console. Cheers, David.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by Stilly
Hi Eonon, I have bought one of the D5159's and installed it. It was a replacement for an Audio 20 single CD. It has installed ok (had a bit of problem fitting all the new wires in behind) but got there eventually. But there seems to be a lead missing with the plug that goes into the console below the new D5159 (the console that has the storage compartment/or CD chnager with the electric door and the controls & lights for the passenger airbag, ESP, door locks, rear headrest dropper etc). Because after installing the D5159 the electric door has stopped working and none of the lights on this console work except the hazard light - so I can't tell now by looking there if the airbags, ESP etc are on or off! I'm wondering if this is a known problem, or if I have been sent the wrong harness, or a lead has been left out. I'm not after the discount you are offering, but I do want the lights and door to work on this console. Cheers, David.
Hi David, no worry I'll try my best to help you. I need to check with our tech if the electric door & lights on this console can work after installing our unit. And could you pls kindly PM me your Email and order No. of the unit? Thanks a lot!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by Cadence
Hello Eonon, I went to the website and it is listed at 29% off not 50% off as you are saying

Please let me know more information
Hi Cadence, thanks for your interest! Hope you can understand the 50% off is just an avarage discount for all the GM models, but not for every model. Yes GM5159 is with 29% off, and this unit is more advanced and in higher level compared to other specific models. Just like this price of your Benz car is more expensive than other car models like Mazda, Nissan, ect.

Just rest assure to buy and get the discount then, you'll like our unit!
Old 05-20-2014, 08:15 AM

2005 e320 4matic w211
Unhappy

Hello Eonon, your post above specifically says 50% off these two units you have listed. It is not vague or imply it and I quote "on unprecedented big sale with 50% OFF! Benz GPS GM5159, GM5160 are also included!"

And as what you are saying about it being premium I assume that is reflected in the regular retail price not the sale price. the largest discount you have is 56% the lowest being 29%, the average is not 50%.

I feel your post is quite misleading.

Hi Cadence, thanks for your interest! Hope you can understand the 50% off is just an avarage discount for all the GM models, but not for every model. Yes GM5159 is with 29% off, and this unit is more advanced and in higher level compared to other specific models. Just like this price of your Benz car is more expensive than other car models like Mazda, Nissan, ect.

Just rest assure to buy and get the discount then, you'll like our unit!
Old 05-20-2014, 11:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by Cadence
Hello Eonon, your post above specifically says 50% off these two units you have listed. It is not vague or imply it and I quote "on unprecedented big sale with 50% OFF! Benz GPS GM5159, GM5160 are also included!"

And as what you are saying about it being premium I assume that is reflected in the regular retail price not the sale price. the largest discount you have is 56% the lowest being 29%, the average is not 50%.

I feel your post is quite misleading.
Hi Cadence, sorry if it has mislead you. I'v just revised the original post to be clearer, you can check it now. Anyway, the unit and the offer is still quite attractive, welcome to buy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Specific Eonon Benz Car DVD GPS Introduction (GM5159 for BENZ E/G, GM5160 for A/B)