Notices
Vendor Announcements New Products, Test Results, Company News etc.

Speedriven Dyno in Palatine (Chicago)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Speedriven Dyno in Palatine (Chicago)

Hi, guys! It's been a crazy couple of weeks (those of you that know me- Jo- personally know why), but there's some good news this month: our dyno has arrived!

At the moment, we're still working on the installation and setup, but we'll have our new DynoJet dyno up and running in a few weeks and- hopefully- just in time for everyone in the area to come in and get a few cool-weather "glory runs" before the winter.

Old 12-13-2016, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E63 SL55 996TT C5Z06
Originally Posted by Speedriven1
Hi, guys! It's been a crazy couple of weeks (those of you that know me- Jo- personally know why), but there's some good news this month: our dyno has arrived!

At the moment, we're still working on the installation and setup, but we'll have our new DynoJet dyno up and running in a few weeks and- hopefully- just in time for everyone in the area to come in and get a few cool-weather "glory runs" before the winter.

Jo - cool you guys have a dyno now! I stumbled on this post by accident so you may want to post to the E55/E63/C32 boards too...

Update on my C32 - still have it and leaning towards engine swap. its still is driveable and strangely been fine for local driving. But my primary driver is now a 2015 E63 AMG S which i picked up in Oct with about 14k miles... love the car and cant imagine what a Tune does to it... love to hear what Tunes you offer.. will give you a shout to discuss.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Originally Posted by jvakos
Jo - cool you guys have a dyno now! I stumbled on this post by accident so you may want to post to the E55/E63/C32 boards too...

Update on my C32 - still have it and leaning towards engine swap. its still is driveable and strangely been fine for local driving. But my primary driver is now a 2015 E63 AMG S which i picked up in Oct with about 14k miles... love the car and cant imagine what a Tune does to it... love to hear what Tunes you offer.. will give you a shout to discuss.
Nice! We have a 2014 E63 with tune and full exhaust in the shop now (like, right now) that you can come by and hear. Belongs to Tony, who I think you've met once or twice here. Glad to hear you still have the C32- I was in worse shape than it was a few months ago, so maybe it's a sign that I should buy it.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 144 Likes on 110 Posts
2012 c63 AMG, 2011 GLK 350, 2019 GLS 450
This is great. I need to get some headers and midpipes installed on my c63. I'm def going to want to get it dynoed. Is it an awd dyno too? What does it cost? Do you do custom dyno tunes for my platform?