Notices
Vendor Announcements New Products, Test Results, Company News etc.

Quick health update- I guess this goes here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Quick health update- I guess this goes here?

Hi, guys! As a few of you who know me (Jo) outside of MBWorld already know, I've been dealing with some ongoing health issues for the past several weeks and have spent more time out of the shop than in since September.

It took a while, but I'm happy (really happy!) to announce that the worst seems to be behind me and I'm back at Speedriven 100%. As before, I'm usually the most active Speedriven person both here and online, in general (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) so it should be a lot easier to get a hold of someone here again that it's been over the last few weeks, while the shop guys were busy in the shop and no one, really, was manning the phones/boards.

That's the plan, anyway.

While I was out, though, the guys in the back have been working hard, and I am super-excited to be showing off our new W221/216 EFR turbo PKG, talking a bit more about what we're working on with the duPont REGISTRY, some of the upcoming events we'll be going to, progress on the standalone ECU development, and the Ford 9" rear end conversion we've been developing.

Yes. You read that right.

Speedriven 9" Differential Housing - CAD render. (02)

Speedriven 9" Differential Housing - CAD render. (01)

So, yeah- it should be a fun couple of weeks and I want to thank you guys (Tony, Adam, Bernie, Phil, Mark ... you know who you are, if I forgot you) for checking in on me over the last few weeks. Thanks, guys! It's good to be back.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:27 PM

Received 128 Likes on 87 Posts
14 E63, 05 E55, 03 Evo 8, 08 F250, 06 R6R, 92 Talon TSI, and instability
Good to hear.