Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

Improve the look of your car with T5i Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 152 Likes on 152 Posts
Mercedes E55 AMG E211
Improve the look of your car with T5i Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler

The addition of a rear spoiler is one of the best ways an automotive manufacturers differentiates the high performance models from the base models. If you feel tired from the factory spoiler or want to enhance the look of your CLA, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler is for you! This nicely and professionally looking alternative spoiler will impress everyone who is driving behind you. This spoiler will enhance your car's styling without becoming the center of attention. It will complement and blend in with your car's fluid lines, improving the appearance of the entire vehicle.

It is made from ABS plastic, installs easily with 3M™ automotive-grade double-sided tape and comes with everything required for installation. This spoiler is available for Mercedes CLA Class 2014-2015. It can be in Unpainted and Painted versions (you can check the paint code by VIN# or with paint code labels, located at the driver side door jamb). Click here to check the right Spoiler for you: T5i® - Mercedes CLA Class 2015 Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler

And what do you think of this stylish accessory?