Vintage Mercedes-Benz Owner Registry Member owned Sedans, Coupes, Cabriolets and Roadsters, circa 1970 and prior

1981 380SE Sedan Silver/Navy Blue 3500$

Old 10-31-2014, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mini Cooper S
1981 380SE Sedan Silver/Navy Blue 3500$

Great running 1981 Mercedes Benz 380SE, For sale 3500$! The body is complete and in great condition. There is very minor rust starting on the rear fenders (hasn't broken through the paint), as well as 3 very minor dings. Remaining body is pristine. The interior is complete, one small rip on drivers seat (outside bolster), and one on pass seat bottom (inside bolster). All switches and controls are working (have yet to find anything that doesn't). Whole car has been recently detailed and polished. All brakes are 60%+, park brake adjusted/working properly. Alignment is good, vehicle tracks straight on road. All tires are 50%+, with NO abnormal wear. This car is complete and solid, whoever happens to purchase this car will NOT be disappointed. If I had more cash at this point I would not sell it, but as the story goes, I need cash more than I need the car.
For more information or pictures, feel free to message me, I'll reply promptly. Thanks

Last edited by UnBeNtAxE; 10-31-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to ad price