Sponsored by:

Bluetooth Options? 2002 E55 w/nav and motorola

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 E55
Bluetooth Options? 2002 E55 w/nav and motorola

I miss having bluetooth but want to keep the original nav and cd changer. I read a few threads but it seems like it was more for the pre-face lifted years. Love it if the bluetooth device also calls for the motorola dinosaur road-rage projectile to be ripped out. Thanks!!
Old 05-30-2015, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 e55
Hey... not sure if you can do the aux cord tape player hack with the nav unit (just search for it) but if you can..

I'm sure you can find a bluetooth device that you could hardwire to 12v power, and then you could solder left and right inputs into tape deck. I'm assuming there's bluetooth units that plug into cigarette lighter and then input by way of minijack (and even better if it comes RCA instead)...

I tape deck hacked mine and it works like a charm, great digital quality, and I got to keep stock look. The last thing I wanted was to have a cheap *** looking aftermarket head until in my clean *** e55.

here's more on the tape deck hack, this specific one is for NON-NAV... so bear that in mind. There's got to be a way to find a point to solder to L and R channel on your unit though.