Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No More Hesitation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
junk
took mine in for the hesitation at throttle tip in and the hard 1-2 shift and they just reflashed the ecu tcu. shifts are ok but the hesitation is still the exact same...
Old 01-03-2008, 11:02 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2016 E63S W212 Matte Gray
Turbo=Hesitation?

Guys: this is probably not an incisive observation/question, but isn't there some inherent "delay" or "hesitation" with Turbo Chargers? I.e. is not it normal for it to take some fraction of a second for the Turbo to kick in?

What am I missing?

thnx
Old 01-03-2008, 02:26 PM

E63,,,not any more,,,BMW X5 50i
Originally Posted by KrisKeeney
Guys: this is probably not an incisive observation/question, but isn't there some inherent "delay" or "hesitation" with Turbo Chargers? I.e. is not it normal for it to take some fraction of a second for the Turbo to kick in?

What am I missing?

thnx
The E63 does not have a supercharger...it is a N/A engine. Anyway..some E55 guys have complained about a hesitation on throttle tip in also...so it is not exclussive to the E63 but more so than the "55". Hopefully, with all of the e-mails sent to MBUSA...I might get a response from them!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:59 AM

2004 C320 coupe
Will this reflash available for C320 coupe

To All,
I called the Mercedes dealer and asked them about reflash on my C320 coupe. The SA told me that I have to bring the car to check on my car if I there is one available to do the same thing. He told me it will cost 105 dollars to check. The car is out of warranty. I gave him the vin number, and why can't he check if my car can be reflashed or not, and I have to pay just to see if it is there. I do not mind paying the reflash cost, but just to see if we can do it or not is too much. Any help appreciate it.

Lasers
Old 01-08-2008, 12:08 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
'21 GLC63, '19 M5
That's just BS if they are charging you to look things up on your vehicle. Find another dealer, or talk to the Service Manager.

Originally Posted by Lasers
To All,
I called the Mercedes dealer and asked them about reflash on my C320 coupe. The SA told me that I have to bring the car to check on my car if I there is one available to do the same thing. He told me it will cost 105 dollars to check. The car is out of warranty. I gave him the vin number, and why can't he check if my car can be reflashed or not, and I have to pay just to see if it is there. I do not mind paying the reflash cost, but just to see if we can do it or not is too much. Any help appreciate it.

Lasers