Sponsored by:

Mobridge???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E55 AMG
Mobridge???

Does anyone have this mod installed on their E55, I'm thinkin about doing it for the Bluetooth, Ipod, n Sat options. But am curious on how well it works. Thanks
Dan
Old 06-24-2009, 05:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 E55
Wink

I had the Itronics version installed about 5 weeks ago. Its the same thing as far as I know but just a different name.
On the Bluetooth side of things I had issues with my main phone (Sony Ericsson P990i) so switched to my Windows Mobile phone - now it works like a champ - all contacts load, received calls, dialed calls etc.
The IPOD part requires rocket science to operate - I have a 120GB IPOD with about 4,000 songs on it and I'm techie by nature but I can't figure it out properly, don't bother looking at the user guide that too was written by a rocket scientist.
I didn't do the Sat part of it -I opted for the Blinder Laser Jammer instead .

All in all its worth it.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
I'm awaiting delivery of a Mobridge BT w/Ipod kit I bought on eBay ($800 shipped) this week. My understanding is the same as Tolahouse's - it's the same unit as the Itronic that's being sold by Incartronics. I'm hopeful that it works as well as it seems, because I haven't seen any negative comments about it. I'll report after I install it in the next week or so.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
wow that mobridge and itronics thing is news to me! This is sick! I Want to be able to hook up my ipod, have my iphone on the BT and have XM all built in. Where do I get that stuff and how much is it? I hope it's not gonna cost an arm and a leg!