W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EasyCare Warranty

Old 09-13-2015, 05:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Exclamation EasyCare Warranty

Ah, easycare... Interesting company to say the least. They have their pitfalls and tricks, but in reality, do they pay up and take care of the customer if people would just follow their rules. Many have positive experiences, including myself, and some have negative experiences. At the end of the day, they are trying to protect themselves because most people really do not understand what they are doing and try to outsmart them. I am not a rep of easycare nor do I have any personal connection to them. I'm just a simple consumer that has purchased their totalcare package on my AMG.

The following list will help you have the least painful experience with them.

1) You will get DENIED IF you open a claim within 1 month or 1000 miles of ownership. They will literally say that the problem is too early and it must have existed before.

2) You will get DENIED IF you do not have maintenance records on specific items that have become damaged.

3) You will get DENIED IF you haven't changed oils, pads, etc. If your transmission blows, you better bet your *** they will ask for your last transmission oil/filter change maintenance record. They will also ask your dealer to open the transmission for verification when their inspector comes. This is NOT covered but REQUIRED.

4) You will get DENIED IF you repair your car without notifiying them first.

5) You will get DENIED IF you mod your car. If you're going to mod it, be very careful. Mods like Headers are visible to the naked eye whereas a crank pulley isn't.

6) You will get DENIED IF your airmatic fails and you mention to them that you DROVE to the dealership instead of TOWING it.

7) You will get DENIED IF you exceed your contract mileage even by 1 mile.

8) You will get DENIED IF you cannot show/proove to them the problem when they come in for inspection.

9) You MIGHT GET DENIED if you do a resonator, muffler, or secondary cat delete.

10) You MIGHT GET DENIED if you have aftermarket rims.

11) You MOST LIKELY WILL GET DENIED, if you upgrade your exhaust system

12) You MOST LIKELY WILL GET DENIED if your engine blows because it's very easy for them to pull a rabbit out of their hats.

Note: EASYCARE sends representatives to come check your car if the repair bill exceeds $1000, else they will deal with you over the phone.

Lol at the following example and I wouldn't be surprised.
i never had an issue with my throttle body, i was just giving you a theoretical example of what they would deny warranty claims for.
i did have an issue when my 2nd gear pop out was being addressed. the rep came down, saw 19" wheels on my car, and they initially denied the repair. i got on the phone, explained that my OEM wheels were getting repaired and that we had to put 19's on the car to move it around the shop with the transmission out of the car.
I'm assuming rims will be covered but not 100% sure. Has anyone had aftermarket rims and an easycare rep came down and still approved?

Last edited by HykakanAMG; 09-13-2015 at 06:55 PM.