Aux cable on 2008 E63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 E63 AMG
Aux cable on 2008 E63

Hi all,

I am new to the forum again after about 6 years of not having a Benz. I have a 2008 E63 AMG that has Package 1 & 2 and the AMG Performance package! So my question is I have the cable in the glove box that will connect to an I-Phone 4 but I have a 6 Plus and I was wondering can you change the wire I bought a adapter but that doesn't work. Any help or ideas so that I can stream Pandora. I do have the thing in the console for the hands free phone! Thanks for any help!

Edward

P.S I will add a picture later on this evening!
Old 04-29-2016, 11:51 PM
Veteran: Navy

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
V60 Polestar, Veloster N 6MT
Welcome and congrats! I think your best bet would be to get a BT wireless adaptor like the WMA1000:

Amazon.com: Bovee ViseeO WMA1000 Wireless Bluetooth Music Interface Adaptor for in car iPod Integration: Cell Phones & Accessories Amazon.com: Bovee ViseeO WMA1000 Wireless Bluetooth Music Interface Adaptor for in car iPod Integration: Cell Phones & Accessories

Some people have no problems with pairing. I had problems when attempting to stream from my Galaxy S5 _and_ being paired to the BT phone puck (what you reference as the "thing" in the center armrest console). It worked with no problems if I disconnected one or the other. I ended up just dedicating my old 80GB iPod (loading songs with CopyTransManager as I don't use iTunes) in the glovebox and it works for me.