W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 E63 Bought Rado Performance Dustless Brake Pads Thoughts???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E63 AMG - Every Single Option Loads of Weistec Upgrades Custom Headers/Exhaust T-321 Steel
2010 E63 Bought Rado Performance Dustless Brake Pads Thoughts???

Been following the forums forever with my car finally decided to join I just love AMG to much not to...

SO today I have purchased for 895$ front and rear kit for my car... Has anyone tried these previously???? honestly the dust pissed me off so much.

RADO has tackled one of the biggest problems associated with AMG vehicles and that is brake dust. Brake dust is so annoying when you are forced to clean your wheels every other day. We have teamed up with the top brake pad company to bring you an improved product. These are direct replacement pads that offer shorter braking distances and no dust.

http://rado-power.com/?page_id=52

Front Set FEATURES:

Dust Free
Better Stopping Power
Direct Fit
PRICE $495.00

Rear Set FEATURES:

Dust Free
Better Stopping Power
Direct Fit
PRICE $395.00

Should I install at home or have the shop do it????

Thanks guys!
Old 08-02-2015, 09:38 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
---
Reviving this thread from the past...

Did you end up installing these? I'm looking for brake pads, but can't find much in the way of reviews on RADO. Please let us know. thanks!
Old 08-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 AMG S65, AMG GL63, 2012 AMG E63 With AMS Alpha 9 Package, Renntech 200 Catted Downpipes.
If you search my posts. I had the same annoying issues of brake dust and cleaning the 10 spoke wheels. I had the Rado pads installed about 2 months ago and lovvvve it. It not only was noticeable stopping better under pursure. I was finding myself clean my wheels averaging once a week instead every other day which is a plus.

Well worth the purchase. I got my installed by the dealer for $250 and suggest you have a shop to do the same for a peace of mind. Good luck.