W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We don’t want to sell you anything, we want your opinion - short AMG customer survey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes e220
We don’t want to sell you anything, we want your opinion - short AMG customer survey

Dear Forum,
Your opinion is needed! Please support us in our scientific investigation and take 5 minutes out for our survey. All data is collected anonymously for academic purposes and is treated confidentially. Demographic data is asked for but no personal data (such as names or addresses) is needed.

https://esmt.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...S9bXd4sGgqTSK1

The Background:
We are 5 students from the European School of Management and Technology located in Berlin. Part of the course is a consulting project, and in our case the project takes place in cooperation with Mercedes-Benz AMG.

Take the survey:
The data is collected completely anonymously and will be presented to the Mercedes-AMG team "Best Customer Experience" at the end of November 2015. We don't want to sell you anything, just know what you think. The aim is to examine your experience as consumer and building on this to create an analysis, so as to enhance the customer experience of Mercedes AMG customers in the long term. Participation in the survey is completely anonymous, the data collected will be kept confidential and made available to only Mercedes-AMG in analytical form as a presentation. We will additionally share the overall results of the survey with this forum once it is complete.

Overall, the survey does not take more than 5 minutes.

In addition to the survey, if you have additional feedback on your AMG customer experience, any issues or pain points you faced or any other points you would like to share please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your support!

Best Regards,
Pratheet

Last edited by Pratheet; 10-31-2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Broken Link had to be reset
Old 10-31-2015, 07:05 PM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
no MBs at the moment :(
Originally Posted by Pratheet
Dear Forum,
I did similar projects in B-school, but my clients were far less interesting.

Survey complete!

Last edited by CliffJumper; 10-31-2015 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:57 PM

Mercedes e220
Hey CliffJumper. Haha yes it is a pretty awesome project to have, both because we get to see the inner workings of a brand like AMG and also interact with fellow enthusiasts like you!
Thanks a ton for the help!
Old 11-02-2015, 10:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
993, 2014 E63 Wagon
Just did the survey, but a couple questions are poorly worded, leading to useless answers:
- How likely is it that buying a M-AMG is a unique customer experience? (I have no idea what that means)
- What is your yearly income? (Should say "what is your yearly household income?" and should have higher selections than just $200k.)
Old 11-02-2015, 12:30 PM

Mercedes e220
Originally Posted by TheOtherEric
Just did the survey, but a couple questions are poorly worded, leading to useless answers:
- How likely is it that buying a M-AMG is a unique customer experience? (I have no idea what that means)
- What is your yearly income? (Should say "what is your yearly household income?" and should have higher selections than just $200k.)
Hi Eric,

- w.r.t the first point: Thanks for pointing that out. Agreed that doesn't make sense in it's current form, the meaning was lost in translation from the German version (It's basically attempting to be a building block to assign a Net Promoter Score to each person). I'll make an edit ASAP.
For the second one, it's interesting that you mention yearly household income. I'll have to take a deeper look into the ramifications of studying AMG customers as individuals as opposed to looking at overall household income. It's not a change i can make immediately though, since we're concurrently running this survey in multiple markets, and i'd have to confirm it is of comparable significance in all of them.

Thanks for taking the time out for this, much appreciated. Looking forward to sharing the results here at the end of the month!
Old 11-10-2015, 03:11 AM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
no MBs at the moment :(
Originally Posted by Pratheet
Hi Eric,

- w.r.t the first point: Thanks for pointing that out. Agreed that doesn't make sense in it's current form, the meaning was lost in translation from the German version (It's basically attempting to be a building block to assign a Net Promoter Score to each person). I'll make an edit ASAP.
For the second one, it's interesting that you mention yearly household income. I'll have to take a deeper look into the ramifications of studying AMG customers as individuals as opposed to looking at overall household income. It's not a change i can make immediately though, since we're concurrently running this survey in multiple markets, and i'd have to confirm it is of comparable significance in all of them.

Thanks for taking the time out for this, much appreciated. Looking forward to sharing the results here at the end of the month!
Agree it should be household income. At least, in the US, that's the standard way any of these surveys work. It helps covers cases like my wife, who used to be a lawyer, but is now a stay at home mom. Obviously, she's not driving around a Yugo now that she makes "no income".