Watches Forum to discuss, research and buy/sell watches and timepieces.

FS: Breitling Midnight Carbon 6.75 16/1000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 06:07 PM
AHI

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts
AMG GTR
FS: Breitling Midnight Carbon 6.75 16/1000

48.7mm
$9,000.00USD
Email me: ahiko23@gmail.com

I bought It exactly 2 years ago, and I don't wear it at all. I wanted to start a watch collection, but kept buying cars....
Pristine condition with no scratches or gouges. One or two tiny marks on the PVD but only noticeable from a few inches away. I can send detailed pics if you request them ahiko23@gmail.com

Very low number 16/1000, very rare watch.

This is from their website:

Sheer class, decked out in black
A tribute to the biggest Bentley engine, the famous 6.75 litre version powering the luxurious Mulsanne limousines, the Bentley 6.75 chronograph ramps up the power and the audacity in an entirely black-clad limited series.

This midnight-hued livery, achieved by a special ultra-resistant carbon-based treatment, enhances the sporting style of the satin-brushed steel case with its taut, dynamic lines and its knurled bezel inspired by Bentley’s famous radiator grilles. The dial also exudes dark elegance, enhanced by a vertical openworked motif offering a glimpse of the movement. The caseback springs its own surprise, since the five-spoke motif reprising the distinctive design of Bentley wheel rims also appears in black against the metallic background. The selfwinding chronograph movement, chronometer-certified by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute), is distinguished by its original “large aperture calendar” system displaying the date in a highly readable manner via two distinct indicators: one for the tens and the other for the units. Issued in a 1,000-piece limited edition, the Bentley 6.75 Midnight Carbon comes on a rubber strap with a central raised motif echoing that of the bezel. Sheer class, clad in black and signed Breitling for Bentley.