Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Forged Distributing now taking orders

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S5
Forged Distributing now taking orders

Forged Distributing introduces 360Forged//Modular-Concept//System Forged .PM your sizes,custom colors,and whatever your thinking of.... IT'S ALL POSSIBLE.

Last edited by FORGED DST; 09-03-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:02 AM

c63
20 August 2009

got the CF 5ive wheels for Ferrari 430 but did not find any suitable bolt to mount the wheels.
Since their wheels require shorter bolt to mount the wheels properly. I was told by their staff that it is their company's standard practice not to supply bolt. ................Finally I had custom machined bolts to fit the wheels for Ferrari .

I already reached my limit. If I do not hear from them with a proper clarification or a partial refund which they have promised to compensate their delay in delivery, I will proceed with legal litigation.
I will also expose my experience (another serious problem) to all car related forum online.

TODAY

Still no news from them. They have failed to follow up with the 10-percent refund which they have promised to compensate their delay in delivery.

If I do not hear from them in a few days, I will post some interesting pictures and expose my experience to all car related forum online. I purchased those wheels for my CLS from them last year.

Last edited by simonlam168; 09-15-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:31 AM

Audi S5
Please contact emilio@forgeddistributing.com
I would like to discuss your concerns with you. Thanks!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:54 PM
asg

2007 S600
Here we go again.......
Old 09-18-2009, 08:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
So let me ask something. If i buy a set of cheap wheels off ebay for 500 bucks i get lugs but if i drop 10,000 for some of your wheels i have to go buy my own lugs...what...what
Old 09-18-2009, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by simonlam168
20 August 2009

got the CF 5ive wheels for Ferrari 430 but did not find any suitable bolt to mount the wheels.
Since their wheels require shorter bolt to mount the wheels properly. I was told by their staff that it is their company's standard practice not to supply bolt. ................Finally I had custom machined bolts to fit the wheels for Ferrari .

I already reached my limit. If I do not hear from them with a proper clarification or a partial refund which they have promised to compensate their delay in delivery, I will proceed with legal litigation.
I will also expose my experience (another serious problem) to all car related forum online.

TODAY

Still no news from them. They have failed to follow up with the 10-percent refund which they have promised to compensate their delay in delivery.

If I do not hear from them in a few days, I will post some interesting pictures and expose my experience to all car related forum online. I purchased those wheels for my CLS from them last year.
wait...you actually got your wheels?
Old 09-21-2009, 03:14 PM

Audi S5
Guys, come on now...When an order is placed the buyer is made aware that lugs are not included. We are not here to explain why we do or do not provide lugs. Simply Stated, we do not supply LUGS. If an eBay company provides lugs for their cast Chinese made wheels (that have no warranty), good for them, they probably don't fit correctly most of the time. We have explained our stance on the unethical business practices of Mr. Jordan Swerdloff (previous owner of the 360 brand), now current owner of ADV.1. We are here to sell great looking three piece wheels and to prove that we can deliver in 3-4 weeks guaranteed, unless otherwise noted. Please, lets quit with the childish antics. We are a legitimate business and if you do not desire to buy wheels from us, that is ok. Now if you are seriously in the market for your dream set of wheels, then please do not hesitate to contact us. The truth still remains, we are still selling wheels and yes, our production team is delivering wheels 100% on time. We can sit here all day going back and forth about the cars that were parked in front of the shop or the ridiculous youtube films that were put out for all of us to see. We are not those guys. If anyone has any doubts, please feel free to call, drop an email or come by to take a tour of the shop and grab some lunch with us (my treat).
Old 09-21-2009, 03:16 PM

Audi S5
BTW, Simonlam, you can personally email me to address any concerns that you have regarding your order that you received.

Last edited by FORGED DST; 09-21-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Well, I think a held verdict is in order before a bash on Forged takes place.

In all fairness, Vossen and most other rim shops do not supply lugs either but they may offer them for an additional cost.

Really interested in seeing how this plays out though.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:07 PM
asg

2007 S600
My Brabus wheels came with Lugs.

The Set of BBS wheels I bought years ago for my M3 came with the correct Lugs.

If you can't use the factory lugs, why not just include them with wheels that are so expensive, it couldnt be that much of an expense to include a set?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:07 PM
asg

2007 S600
Great looking wheels and pictures....
Old 09-21-2009, 06:49 PM

aftermarket wheels dont tend to come with lugs, i have been in the business for 14 years, and unless the vendor is throwing in some sort of package or you need really odd lugs, they are extra.

thats my boy eric's orange z06, that car got so much national exposure from 360 and nitto, its on a freakin billboard in los angeles for god sake, and nitto was selling posters of it!
Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 40 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
QUALITY aftermarket rims do come with lugs....

I have never bought a set of BBS, HRE, or AMG thar didn't come with lugs.
(Yes, we know, your wheels are better than that.) As a lawyer, I understand their liability concerns. But do they really think that they would be able to avoid a claim on a failure, once the discovery shows that all the proper items were not included with the wheels? On cars that can go 200 MPH? The logic escapes me. If their margins are so razor thin that $100 worth of lugs isn't do-able, then raise the price by $40 a wheel. On a $10000 set of wheels, $100 is 1% (at retail).
Sorry, out of it now. Good luck.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:16 AM

c63
I have told you many time that I will take action. I have sent them more than 100 e-mails and they did not take care of me. I purchased a set of 360forged wheels for my CLS early this year and the clear coated are peeling and cracking. I will draft you a beautiful report (wheels bolts for F430, delay in delivery, 10% refund, broken wheels) and post all car related forum online. (6speedonline, mbworld.org, Ferrari, m3post, Corvette, GTR). You should be ashamed of yourself for selling me a defective item.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
This is getting interesting. Pics need to be posted to verify though, come on now that is 101.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:59 PM

Audi S5
Hello everyone, my name is Emilio and I am the new Sales Director for Forged Distributing, Inc. I am not here to excuse the actions of 360 Forged or the previous staff. I am here though to shed some light on the inaccurate rumors that are spreading on the forums. First of all, we are not Forged Collection. FC was the retail store that the previous owner Jordan Swerdloff attempted to launch a few months ago locally and online as Wheel Executives. This is not hear say, this is reality. The business which was located at 10501 S. Dixie HWY in Miami, Fl. is now closed. The landlord told me it was due to non-payment of the lease for 3 months.

Secondly, ADV.1 is not affiliated with Forged Distributing (360 Forged, Modular Concept, System Forged). ADV.1 is a Miami based wheel company that launched shortly after Forged Collection opened their doors. There has been a lot of variations of who owns ADV.1. Bottom line, Jordan designed the wheels, uses his personal car for all the photo shoots and handles all the money for them. You can fill in the gaps with your own assumptions. There is no company on record that has yet to claim ownership of the ADV.1 line. Yes, the designs are very clean and well executed, but not too many wheels have been delivered, so proceed with caution.

Lastly, EVERY SINGLE order that was on back order has now been delivered. There is not a single customer from the previous ownership that has not received their order. They either received a refund or got their product. In regards to Mr. Simon Lam, wheel bolts were never included with your order. I am sorry that you feel that you were cheated on your order, but you were never told anything differently. Concerning your issues with the quality of the wheels, if you feel you have a legitimate claim for warranty please send me pics of your wheels to emilio@forgeddistributing.com and we will warranty your wheels no question asked. Now there is an issue with some ex-employees promising 10% refunds once wheels were delivered, to buy themselves more time. They never had any intentions of delivering product or reimbursing the customers with that 10%. We will work with you, but please, STOP with the threats of going to every single forum, trolling our threads and telling us that you are going to make us pay in court. We have resolved so many issues from the previous ownership. We would not have a problem resolving your concerns. Please contact me.

I hope this helps, if there are any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to call me at (305) 255-5166 or send me an email at emilio@forgeddistributing.com
Old 09-23-2009, 09:14 PM

c63
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Hello everyone, my name is Emilio and I am the new Sales Director for Forged Distributing, Inc. I am not here to excuse the actions of 360 Forged or the previous staff. I am here though to shed some light on the inaccurate rumors that are spreading on the forums. First of all, we are not Forged Collection. FC was the retail store that the previous owner Jordan Swerdloff attempted to launch a few months ago locally and online as Wheel Executives. This is not hear say, this is reality. The business which was located at 10501 S. Dixie HWY in Miami, Fl. is now closed. The landlord told me it was due to non-payment of the lease for 3 months.

Secondly, ADV.1 is not affiliated with Forged Distributing (360 Forged, Modular Concept, System Forged). ADV.1 is a Miami based wheel company that launched shortly after Forged Collection opened their doors. There has been a lot of variations of who owns ADV.1. Bottom line, Jordan designed the wheels, uses his personal car for all the photo shoots and handles all the money for them. You can fill in the gaps with your own assumptions. There is no company on record that has yet to claim ownership of the ADV.1 line. Yes, the designs are very clean and well executed, but not too many wheels have been delivered, so proceed with caution.

Lastly, EVERY SINGLE order that was on back order has now been delivered. There is not a single customer from the previous ownership that has not received their order. They either received a refund or got their product. In regards to Mr. Simon Lam, wheel bolts were never included with your order. I am sorry that you feel that you were cheated on your order, but you were never told anything differently. Concerning your issues with the quality of the wheels, if you feel you have a legitimate claim for warranty please send me pics of your wheels to emilio@forgeddistributing.com and we will warranty your wheels no question asked. Now there is an issue with some ex-employees promising 10% refunds once wheels were delivered, to buy themselves more time. They never had any intentions of delivering product or reimbursing the customers with that 10%. We will work with you, but please, STOP with the threats of going to every single forum, trolling our threads and telling us that you are going to make us pay in court. We have resolved so many issues from the previous ownership. We would not have a problem resolving your concerns. Please contact me.

I hope this helps, if there are any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to call me at (305) 255-5166 or send me an email at emilio@forgeddistributing.com

It is not unusual for a company like yours to deny realities. I have no interests of knowing the corporate structure of your company. I am only reporting here what I have experienced.

My experience with 360forged (forgeddistributing) started several months ago when I purchased a set of wheels through their Hong Kong agent for my Mercedes CLS. It took several months for the wheels to arrive. At the time, I thought it was the local agent's fault. A few months later, I sent an e-mail to your company trying to source wheels for my Ferrari F-430. I expressed that I was unhappy with my past experience with the local agent, so Miguel suggested that he would sell me the wheels direct. I paid your company in full, and I was told that a delivery schedule of 6 to 8 weeks implies. Failing which, your company will be willing to refund me with a 10-percent compensation. The wheels were delayed in excess of 5-weeks, and there was absolutely no refund. Numerous e-mails were sent but not replied. Several phone calls were placed, but Miguel was never available. If you are suggesting this is how proper business is being conducted, and you have rectified all consumer issues then where is my refund?

The wheels that I purchased for my Mercedes CLS are becoming a nightmare for me. The coating on the wheels are deteriorating. Please see photos below:

The wheels are now with the local agent, and they have been there for over a month. My car is now disabled. The local agent told me that they are not getting any replies to their e-mails to you company also.

I am really disappointed. My experience with 360 Forge has been a real bummer. I don't care how many times you change your company's name, you are still a bunch of bandits.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 GLK350, 2010 ML350, 2008 C63 AMG
wow... those wheels look terrible. how long have you had those on your car?
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM

05 C55
should prove interesting. imo, if the original lugs will not work, then i would expect the correct lugs to be included.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
I can't believe people are still buying wheels off this company...
Old 09-23-2009, 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Simonlam, dude...WTH. Those rims are in horrible shape, glad you posted pics and details so this won't become another soap opera.

How old are those rims?
Did you call FD directly on the phone? - (You may have I am sure.)

Like I mentioned earlier, this is getting very interesting and is starting to look and sound like Deja Vu.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:38 AM

c63
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Simonlam, dude...WTH. Those rims are in horrible shape, glad you posted pics and details so this won't become another soap opera.

How old are those rims?
Did you call FD directly on the phone? - (You may have I am sure.)

Like I mentioned earlier, this is getting very interesting and is starting to look and sound like Deja Vu.

Those rims are only 9 months old. I did call them directly ........
Old 09-24-2009, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by simonlam168
Those rims are only 9 months old. I did call them directly ........
9 months. NFW should they look like that.

Well, the only thing I can say is the (as an admin said it when FD had the first post) the whipping stick will be out if an issue like this cropped up. I hope you can get a resolve, but the rep is shot. I can see this thread being linked all over the place already. I can understand your frustration, let's see how this plays out.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:53 AM

2006 E55 AMG
What was their solution when you called them? He just said in the posts above that he would warranty them no questions asked.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AreL11
What was their solution when you called them? He just said in the posts above that he would warranty them no questions asked.
Post #17 from the OP: "Numerous e-mails were sent but not replied. Several phone calls were placed, but Miguel was never available."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Forged Distributing now taking orders