Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Looking for BBS LM replicas 2005 C230 Sport Sedan fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230 Sedan
Looking for BBS LM replicas 2005 C230 Sport Sedan fitment

so I've been all around town looking for shops to test fit some bbs lm replicas and each one, the same result, it won't fit due to my large front brake calipers. I was desperate enough to offer to trade with someone for normal size calipers, but a member on here advised me to try this forum first. Glad I listened.

I know people have these replicas on their cars so I'm wishing someone can help point me in the right direction. What brand of replicas are people running and what type of offsets & spacer combos are needed to get it to work safely? ("safely" being the keyword. One shop said they might be able to do it but it's risky and there will be much vibration. at least their honest about it.)

My Car: 2005 C230 Sports Sedan (kompressor), currently has the factory 17s http://tinyurl.com/og46puj

What I want: 18" staggered, BBS LM replicas, whichever brand will fit: STR 601, esm-004, etc http://tinyurl.com/oxjcenx

Please help.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230 Sedan
I pre-ordered a set of the replica LMs from one of the sponsors on here. He said that it is guaranteed fitment over the big brakes. It should come in a few weeks, we'll see at that time. Will update when they come. Thanks.