Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Rough Drive/Vibrations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 W211
Rough Drive/Vibrations

Hey all. Ive pmed a couple of you trying to find some good input on how to solve this problem before i ditch the wheels altogether. What i own are a set of Avantegarde m550s with Michelin AS/3s with approx 4000 miles on them. This was happening before i changed tires also. When i drive specially on the freeway i get a shaky steering wheel and vibration its annoying the hell out of me. I have 5mm H&R spacers all the way around. Have the spacers for 2 reasons. 1 love the stance. and 2 because the center caps won't fit on my car unless i have the spacers. I was recommended to get some hub centric rings. Which i purchased went to a local shop to have them installed.... they told me they don't fit.

Might i add i did have the wheels and tires road forced balanced. I don't mind a little vibration but when my watch is starting to make a sound its def an issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old 07-23-2014, 01:18 PM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
find some centering rings that do fit ... and get the front suspension inspected
Old 07-28-2014, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 W211
Luke will you be able to help me with the rings?