Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

C63 bad rear noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 Amg PP coupé
C63 bad rear noise

Hi everyone,

I'm flavien, from France i used to read this forum for months now since i got my new car, you've such a good community here

Well, i'm here to ask you about a problem i have, when i drive i can hear a noise with could happen when i turn or a light bad road, it would rarely happen on really really bad road, i don't know why... the noise is situated from the rear, driver side( maybe the same noise on passenger side but lighter)
And a second noise with is situated on the rear again, always passenger side when i have the right foot a bit heavy... especially when the gearbox shifts up or shifts down, but could occur when the shift still engaged and i accelerate.
I uploaded two videos for you, maybe it could help
My car still in warranty, but my local dealer took it 2 times and can't figure it out, the looked everywhere they could, checked all the screws( they said) and nothing noticeable!
The car is with the LSD, maybe that's the point, maybe it's broken.. Despite this, no big problems at all, the c63 is very good car, my first sport car and this is pure orgasm and eargasm driving it
Thank you in advance guys!
PS: sorry for the grammar mistakes i made

Regards,
Flavien