Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

NEED Adjustable rear camber arms for my E63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E63 AMG
NEED Adjustable rear camber arms for my E63 AMG

So I'm lowered on rear links and h&r springs and the rear camber is too much. I can't seem to find, through hours of searching, any adjustable camber arms for my car. 2010 NA W212 E63 AMG. Can anyone link me to some? I'm struggling over here.
Attached Thumbnails NEED Adjustable rear camber arms for my E63 AMG-image.jpg  
Old 09-16-2015, 10:28 PM
SPONSOR

Received 145 Likes on 115 Posts
Mercedes-Benz CLK 550
K-MAC PRODUCT BACKGROUND/SOLUTIONS

ONLY ADJUSTMENT DEALERS OR ALIGNMENT SHOPS HAVE TO WORK WITH IS FRONT AND REAR TOE !

Problem with rear “adjustable Camber arms” is that to reduce excess Camber (inner edge tire wear) they must move top of tires outwards – reducing all important clearance to outer fender.

We therefore manufacture precisely adjustable (single wrench on car accurately under load) lower arm inner bushes!

This allows to adjust bottom of tires inwards. Kit is supplied with a bush extraction tool so can be installed on car. Also extra Toe adjustment is included to compensate for the new Camber facility.

For the front of the W212 E63 AMG we manufacture similar precisely adjustable Camber and also Caster adjustable bushes.

FACT IS THERE IS NO CAMBER OR CASTER TO RESOLVE PREMATURE/COSTLY EDGE TIRE WEAR, STEERING PULL OR TO COMPENSATE FOR ALTERING HEIGHT, LOAD CARRYING, FITTING WIDE PROFILE TIRES/WHEELS OR SIMPLY HAVING ONGOING ADJUSTMENT CAPABILITY TO RETURN TO FACTORY SPECS AFTER CURB KNOCK DAMAGE. TRACK DAYS NOT BEING ABLE TO ADJUST TO REDUCE UNDERSTEER/LAPTIMES – BY GOING DEEPER INTO THE CORNERS WITH IMPROVED TRACTION AND BRAKING RESPONSE!

WE SAW THE NEED THEREFORE – TO REINSTATE THE OEM PRECISE CAMBER AND CASTER ADJUSTMENT FACILITIES OF THE EARLY 90’S. By designing these Front and also Rear kits to suit virtually every model Mercedes up to 2015 (Sedans, Wagons, SUV’s, Commercials).

So the often heard statement “FULL FRONT AND REAR WHEEL ALIGNMENT”.... again means what it says with K-MAC.

YOU CAN FIT OFFSET BOLTS (FRONT ONLY), BUT THE MAJOR PROBLEM HERE is they are inaccurate “one only position” bolts, offering a minimal .3 of one degree which equates to only 3mm (1/8”) offset.

INSTEAD THE UNIQUE K-MAC PATENTED DESIGN ADJUSTABLE BUSHING KITS OFFER UP TO 4 TIMES THIS ADJUSTMENT RANGE “AND ARE PRECISELY ADJUSTABLE”. Meaning you can dial in “accurately” (under load) direct on alignment rack!

FIXING IT RIGHT THE 1ST TIME – ending the frustration of ongoing visits to dealers or alignment shops or continually changing tire brands because of both the minimal adjustment provided and the inaccuracy of these “one only position” bolts.

CAMBER – Allows to actually change the tire contact angle, improving wear/traction/understeer/oversteer.

CASTER – Resolves steering pull, increases steering response. With better turn in and high speed directional control, along with improved anti dive/lift under brake and acceleration.

FRONT (Camber and Caster) – Added bonus is that the K-MAC bushes also replace the 4 highest wearing bushes. We have the design expertise of manufacturing suspension bushings now for over 50 years with these actual bushes featuring twice the load bearing area. Along with the OEM air voided, oil filled bushings being eliminated, yet (unlike majority of other aftermarket brands) still incorporating essential 2 axis movement – allowing suspension arms to travel through their required arcs without binding/locking up. The result - also improved brake and steering response.

IT’S ALL PART OF A TOTAL SYSTEM . . .
FOR TRACK DAYS/COMPETITION – We also manufacture Front “Replacement Top Strut Mounts” – no modifications. Precisely Camber and Caster adjustable.

These unique patented design K-MAC“Quick change - Strut kits” in combination with the lower arm adjusters provide over 4 degrees of extra Negative Camber! Seriously lowering lap times by reducing understeer – increasing traction/braking/ steering response. Allowing to go “deeper into the corners” and improving the ability to “hit those corner apexes” every time in the pursuit of front row of the grid lap times.

They are available to suit W212 (Coil Spring Models):
Stage 2 (Street/Race) #502916-2L
Stage 3 (Full Race) #502916-3L

*Similar K-MAC kits are available for virtually all other coil spring models that have “strut” front suspensions (not wishbone). Example W124, 129, 204 (including Black Series), 205, 209 (Black Series), also 2013 – 2015 A, B, CLA, GLA.

K-MAC “STRUT ADJUSTERS” CHECKLIST/FEATURES:
1. Not soft billet alloy but highest aircraft 7075 grade
2. Stage 2 centers similar to OEM but elastomer not rubber for quicker response times – also replaceable
3. Stage 3 self align spherical bearings (PTFE lined). Heavy Duty (massive 30mm ID) – also replaceable
4. Can fit and adjust with or without strut brace
5. Separate Camber and Caster adjustment
6. Adjust from engine bay – fast, accurate (under load) direct on alignment rack
7. Can record separate settings for Race/Track days
8. No height increase (and minimum stack height with coil overs)
9. Separate heavy duty radial thrust bearings for steering loads
10. Fit with OEM diameter springs or popular 60-70mm (2 3/8” – 2 ¾”) ID coil overs

W212 Front:
Camber and Caster bushing kit (All) #502916K $480
Camber and Caster Strut top kit (Coil Spring models)
Stage 2 (Street/Race) #502916-2L $545
Stage 3 (Full Race) #502916-3L $545

W212 Rear
Camber (and extra Toe) Bushing kit (All) #502226K $480

Current promotion MB World members (USA/Canada) delivery one kit $30US or $40US front and rear. Can pay with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.

See link for latest 2015 Catalog suit Mercedes (kits AUDI to Volvo – World’s largest range). http://K-mac.com/mercedes/
Name:  502616 Cover.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  15.3 KBName:  502226 Cover.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  15.1 KBName:  501716-2 Cover.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  15.9 KB