Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

W204 - W205 C Class wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes W205 C220d AMG Line Estate.
W204 - W205 C Class wheels

Can anyone help?
I have the wheels in my dealer from my w204 to put onto my new W205 which has shiny diamond cut 19" AMG rims, and for reasons of not wanting the salt on UK roads, to attack the new rims, I wanted to put my old wheels with nice chunky winters Nokian tyres on.
The dealer has informed me since that theold 204 will not fit, as they catch the calipers.
I think I'm trying to get ET 47 rims to replace ET 44 rims.
Really keen toxins out if anyone has any experience or advice on this, like suitable spacers etc...
Annoyed as the sales guy assured me I could migrate the wheels over as I signed for the car!
Old 03-14-2016, 11:52 AM

Porsche 997 c4s,2012 Mercedes-benz S 350, 2010 Mercedes-benz G 500, 2015 Mercedes-benz C 220 bluetec
Originally Posted by torvil
Can anyone help?
I have the wheels in my dealer from my w204 to put onto my new W205 which has shiny diamond cut 19" AMG rims, and for reasons of not wanting the salt on UK roads, to attack the new rims, I wanted to put my old wheels with nice chunky winters Nokian tyres on.
The dealer has informed me since that theold 204 will not fit, as they catch the calipers.
I think I'm trying to get ET 47 rims to replace ET 44 rims.
Really keen toxins out if anyone has any experience or advice on this, like suitable spacers etc...
Annoyed as the sales guy assured me I could migrate the wheels over as I signed for the car!
Hey man, I can't really help you.. I wanted to ask you how does your car drive on 19"AMG wheels? Is the ride hard and does it lose some power in comparison with 17"?

I want to put 19" AMG multi spoke on my c220 bluetec as summer wheels... Right now I have 17" which I will keep for winter months.
Old 03-14-2016, 01:05 PM

Mercedes W205 C220d AMG Line Estate.
Originally Posted by Pavao Jursetic
Hey man, I can't really help you.. I wanted to ask you how does your car drive on 19"AMG wheels? Is the ride hard and does it lose some power in comparison with 17"?

I want to put 19" AMG multi spoke on my c220 bluetec as summer wheels... Right now I have 17" which I will keep for winter months.
I don't know yet as I haven't driven it on the 19"s. I'll let you know in a few weeks when the authorities stop spreading salt.