Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

help (c219) suspension problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cls500
help (c219) suspension problem

hi. new to the place. just got a cls500 a couple weeks ago and 1 of the rear air bags blew on me driving home the other night. dealer here in canada wants $1200 for the bag alone + i need the shock. i did how ever find a used bag and shock local (3 hour drive each way) but the bag and shock are from a 2010 cls63 amg. the pic the seller showed me looks the same as what google/ebay says my car takes but i just want to be 100% sure it fits before a drive all the way there to get it.

i called my local MB dealership and asked them for the part number of the bag and shock for my 500 and the bag and shock part number for the 63amg to see if the numbers are the same butttttttt the person in parts told me they MUST have the vin numbers of both cars to tell me the part numbers. i asked the seller if he has the vin but he just parted out the car, has a couple parts laying around his shop and does not know the vin anymore.

so my question is ...... can anyone please tell me if the rear shock and airbag from a 2010 cls63 amg will fit on mt 2006 cls500?

thanks for your help boyos