Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

STOP THE PRESS!!!!! - - - - NEW Tyres from Pirelli - CINTURATO 205/70VR14 CN36

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350
STOP THE PRESS!!!!! - - - - NEW Tyres from Pirelli - CINTURATO 205/70VR14 CN36

Pirelli have made a 205/70WR14 Cinturato CN36 which is a genuine period tyre.

untill now the only decent tyre in this size has been the XWX. which is a great tyre but we now have gthe Cinturato too which is also great http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/page...rato-cn36.html

they look like this
Attached Thumbnails STOP THE PRESS!!!!! - - - - NEW Tyres from Pirelli - CINTURATO 205/70VR14 CN36-img_0657.jpg  
Old 09-20-2018, 12:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E250
I ordered my car in Apr 2018 and received it in Aug 2018. The test cars I had driven all had Pirelli P7 r19 tyres which I assumed my new car would have but from factory, my car came with Michelin Primacy 3's.

So far, I have been extremely pleased with the Primacy's as they are quiet, soak up bumps really well despite being RFTs and as a bonus, they look really sexy, esp the rear wheels ( 275/35 R19 ). Ride and handling all feel really good.

I cannot recall exactly how the P7's were to compare with the Primacy's but according to my sound level measurements, the Primacy's are as good if not better than the P7's on the same road using the same iphone. I just know I am extremely pleased with the noise levels and comfort and would not be surprised if someone told me the Primacy's were scientifically proven to be better than the P7s