Sponsored by:

BenzNinja support

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2022, 08:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
GL550 / AMG GTS
BenzNinja support

It's not very often that I find something worthwhile worthwhile to report in the help realm w the gts. This week on my 16 GTS I ended up with a distronic intermittent issue. I played with it with xentry and never really got anywhere. Ended up w a malfunction screen, somehow. Anyway, they they were able to log in with teamviewer and completely resolve all of my issues, updated the software on the car. My car is not a stock version and dealer support is virtually none. I have the pure 900 turbos, hi-flow cats/downpipes, eventuri carbon airbox, meth injection, and solid tune amongst other things. Benzninja worked around everything, nothing was lost, and spent about 3 hours on my gts. The crazy part of this is that he did not charge me or ask for anything. Several months ago I had an issue with another one of my cars and they had some deal where you could get lifetime support. That wasn't much money I don't remember what it cost, But the one payment I made him was cheaper than what the dealer would have charged me and I thought I won then. After this issue yesterday, this would have been a nightmare at the dealer And there is not too many places that are even capable of dealing with it. I just want to give a shout out to these guys because they really saved the day. And didn't charge me. Value here guys, huge.

Was one of the screens... and had no codes in xentry.

Fixed dtr.

Matte finish. Wheels next.