Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radar detector install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 06:42 PM

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
2016 AMG GTS Edition 1, 2007 Alpina B7, 1987 560SL, 2011 E350 Wagon, Ural Patrol
Originally Posted by larrymz3
I've been a V1 user for almost 18 years. I love toys, and have been reading a LOT of good reviews on the new Uniden R3... so, I pulled the trigger... and let me tell you... it's night and day different.... and dare I say... much better.

Other than the lack of arrows this thing absolutely smokes the V1 in distance. Google for reviews - this thing is a beast.

Anyone want to buy my latest model V1 with V1connect (bluetooth adapter) and a remote display which has been modded by full color defense?
+1..and still waiting for shipment. Competitive reviews are astounding. Now the question is....ALD too?

I had detectors, then abandoned use for years. Maybe 'lack of' kept me sane. But with this car.....woah.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 696 Likes on 530 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by 06032
+1..and still waiting for shipment. Competitive reviews are astounding. Now the question is....ALD too?

I had detectors, then abandoned use for years. Maybe 'lack of' kept me sane. But with this car.....woah.
Indeed. I'm foregoing spendingmoney on A detecter and just going ahead and putting in the real thing