Sponsored by:

Couple of questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 10:28 AM

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
GTS AMG
Couple of questions

I have the Edition 1 and was wondering if the seats fold over to provide access behind them. I've read the owner's manual and couldn't find any information on them.

Second question, are you guys happy with the stereo system in your cars?
I tried Pandora and iHeart radio and the quality is terrible. What am I doing wrong? They both work great in my Chevy pick up truck. I also had the command screen lock up on Internet access the other day. I shut the car off and the command screen returned to normal function.

Thanks,
Old 07-13-2015, 08:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL63 AMG, AMG GTS EDITION 1, S550
I've also tried to fold over the seat forward, the only way I was able to access the rear is by moving the seats forward. I don't know either if it has some controls to bring it fully forward.
As for the stereo have you tried adjusting the bass, treble and mids.
My problem on mine is that it keeps loosing Bluetooth signal between the phone and stereo or it's pausing.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:56 AM

GTS AMG
Originally Posted by olonam
I've also tried to fold over the seat forward, the only way I was able to access the rear is by moving the seats forward. I don't know either if it has some controls to bring it fully forward.
As for the stereo have you tried adjusting the bass, treble and mids.
My problem on mine is that it keeps loosing Bluetooth signal between the phone and stereo or it's pausing.
Yes, I've adjusted the bass and the other functions. When I'm streaming Iheart radio or Pandora radio, the volume and clarity are very poor. It's works fine in my truck. So something has to be wrong with the stereo.

Last edited by CAracer; 07-14-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: xpl
Old 07-14-2015, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 696 Likes on 530 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by CAracer
Yes, I've adjusted the bass and the other functions. When I'm streaming Iheart radio or Pandora radio, the volume and clarity are very poor. It's works fine in my truck. So something has to be wrong with the stereo.
So I've recently been researching all of the streaming services. And I'd like for you to try something that I think may answer your questions and fix the sound quality.

There is a streaming service called Tidal and it streams exclusive CD-quality 16-bit 1100 kB a second. That's more than three times Pandoras bit stream and its not MP3 compressed like Pandora. There is a free 30 day trial set it up and let us know what you think but remember after you sign up you have to go to settings and set it to HIFI. Cheers.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:21 PM

GTS AMG
Originally Posted by ROMEO550
So I've recently been researching all of the streaming services. And I'd like for you to try something that I think may answer your questions and fix the sound quality.

There is a streaming service called Tidal and it streams exclusive CD-quality 16-bit 1100 kB a second. That's more than three times Pandoras bit stream and its not MP3 compressed like Pandora. There is a free 30 day trial set it up and let us know what you think but remember after you sign up you have to go to settings and set it to HIFI. Cheers.

Great, I will try Tidal. I did get Pandora working and it's much better than the first time I tried it.

Thanks for your help.