Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GTS 500 Mile Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 07:13 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2016 AMG GTS, 2014 Cadillac CTS, 2013 Cadillac Escalde EXT, 1964 Pontiac Bonneville
GTS 500 Mile Review

Ordered the car back in June 2015 took delivery Dec 31st (Happy New Year!) finaly started to drive daily in the Windy City about 15 miles to and from work thought I would pass along my thoughts. I know I have read about some miss founturns creaking pano roofs, consouls or gas smells and or any other glitches. I am happy to report I have had no troubles the car has preformed flawless knock on wood I did not expect less but you alway worry with such a complex machine.

At first I was a bit intimidated the car is a beast and took some getting used to, but I quickly learned to be conformable in both driving and DRIVING the car it's a total blast! I like it to a magic carpet ride if Aladdin could let us know I am curious to know how it stacks up to a Lambo, Ferrari or other like cars. (any comments here?)

No real complants I like to egonomics I have plenty of room and most of all the performance and gas milage is great. My only complant is no front license plate mount that works out and looks good Illinois is a front plate must state so I expect a ticket is a matter of time. (any suggestions here would be nice too) I tried the show and go retractable under the car mount but it's just to low I wasted my cash here.

Anyone thinking of buying a GTS I would recommend it life is short and if this kind of thing is for you can't go wrong...

Drive safe & enjoy the road less traveled !!
The following 2 users liked this post by Dr. Graphx:
California John (04-15-2016), emericr (04-15-2016)
Old 04-15-2016, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 696 Likes on 530 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by Dr. Graphx
Ordered the car back in June 2015 took delivery Dec 31st (Happy New Year!) finaly started to drive daily in the Windy City about 15 miles to and from work thought I would pass along my thoughts. I know I have read about some miss founturns creaking pano roofs, consouls or gas smells and or any other glitches. I am happy to report I have had no troubles the car has preformed flawless knock on wood I did not expect less but you alway worry with such a complex machine.

At first I was a bit intimidated the car is a beast and took some getting used to, but I quickly learned to be conformable in both driving and DRIVING the car it's a total blast! I like it to a magic carpet ride if Aladdin could let us know I am curious to know how it stacks up to a Lambo, Ferrari or other like cars. (any comments here?)

No real complants I like to egonomics I have plenty of room and most of all the performance and gas milage is great. My only complant is no front license plate mount that works out and looks good Illinois is a front plate must state so I expect a ticket is a matter of time. (any suggestions here would be nice too) I tried the show and go retractable under the car mount but it's just to low I wasted my cash here.

Anyone thinking of buying a GTS I would recommend it life is short and if this kind of thing is for you can't go wrong...

Drive safe & enjoy the road less traveled !!
Nice Dr.

2 things. Your graphx would be a great screen saver and a daily reminder that I have a car in another country being built. Hahah. Can we get a screen shot ??

Also, as I am needy tonight. Luv to see that 64' .... Cmon.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:33 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2016 AMG GTS, 2014 Cadillac CTS, 2013 Cadillac Escalde EXT, 1964 Pontiac Bonneville
ha ha happy to help out on some Friday night Luv photos of the 64' attached hope you enjoy them, it's not a GTS but is in a unique class all to it self I think Superior only converted less then 50 to Ambulance / Hurst .

As for the screen saver happy to provide joseyu has a print of this you wont be able to print it well but it will work on as a screen saver I can Postmso glad you guys like my digital art I will paint others !!

GO HAWKS !!
Attached Thumbnails GTS 500 Mile Review-img_5467.jpg   GTS 500 Mile Review-img_5468.jpg   GTS 500 Mile Review-imag0845.jpg   GTS 500 Mile Review-imag0498.jpg  
Old 04-15-2016, 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 696 Likes on 530 Posts
R Nine T
Whoa! Ha. Ty.

Jose. Please share.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:12 PM

Received 58 Likes on 43 Posts
CL63 AMG
Don't worry about front plates, even when it's illegal most cops won't harass you about it bc they know most exotics don't have front license plate holders. Just pretend it's not even an issue.