Sponsored by:

Considering selling GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 11:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG GTR
Considering selling GTR

I am considering selling my GTR for the Mclaren 570GT has anyone had experience with the Mclaren and if so how would you compare them. Also would most of you sell you GTR privately in you were in the market or just trade the vehicle in?

All the best,

Alex
Old 02-28-2018, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 952 Likes on 571 Posts
‘24 BMW iX M60
Originally Posted by muvieguy
I am considering selling my GTR for the Mclaren 570GT has anyone had experience with the Mclaren and if so how would you compare them. Also would most of you sell you GTR privately in you were in the market or just trade the vehicle in?

All the best,

Alex
The new ‘Track pack’ option on the 570GT has been getting great reviews. I haven’t driven one as there’s no Macca dealership locally.

Best way to sell the GTR would be as a ‘pass thru’ IF your state calculates sales tax on the price difference. In other words: sell it privately but using the McClaren dealership for the paperwork. Then it can be called a ‘trade-in’.

Bish
Old 03-01-2018, 08:39 PM

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts
20 Lamborghini Urus, 2021 G63
I second that above from bishman. The type of options on the GTR especially CC's and what part of the country you're in will make a difference on trade in values as well.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:33 AM

Received 129 Likes on 82 Posts
fun ones.
I'm not sure on the US market but here you'd be mad to do that (financially at least).

GTR is significantly faster than any flavour of 570 on track, has larger load space and more reliable electronics. The only area in which the 570 wins in my opinion is ride quality and looks. The GTR is pretty but the 570 looks like a proper supercar.
The following users liked this post:
cyberorth (06-05-2018)