Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have a sense of prices at which GTC convertibles are actually selling?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 06:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
2012 CLS63, 2009 Scud, 1978 930 Turbo
Does anyone have a sense of prices at which GTC convertibles are actually selling?

Greetings to All~

My limited understanding is that there was some kind of recall/open repair that resulted in GTC's sitting on the dealer lots, with the dealers unable to sell them.

I believe that situation has been resolved and dealers are now able to sell these cars. Is that correct?

If so, where are deals getting done. I had someone tell me that the dealers are already offering huge discounts (i.e. $20K or more off of MSRP) on these cars.

I am simply trying to get the lay of the land to help me decide between a GTS coupe or a GTC convertible. I welcome any informed & current input. Thanks to all!

Rob
Old 04-19-2018, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 219 Likes on 155 Posts
2018 Solarbeam Yellow AMG GTS
Dude, it’s the start of convertible weather. Those cars are going for MSRP.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 536 Likes on 335 Posts
2024 AMG G63
Originally Posted by wolfturbo
Greetings to All~

My limited understanding is that there was some kind of recall/open repair that resulted in GTC's sitting on the dealer lots, with the dealers unable to sell them.

I believe that situation has been resolved and dealers are now able to sell these cars. Is that correct?

If so, where are deals getting done. I had someone tell me that the dealers are already offering huge discounts (i.e. $20K or more off of MSRP) on these cars.

I am simply trying to get the lay of the land to help me decide between a GTS coupe or a GTC convertible. I welcome any informed & current input. Thanks to all!

Rob
The delay was associated with a seat belt part. All cars are now fixed and ready for sale. So, NO discount of any consequence.