Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

settings for most fun

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 03:25 PM

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts
2016 AMG GT-S Edition 1, Superformance Cobra 427, 1970 Mustang Mach1, 1970 Hemi Cuda, !996 Viper GTS
settings for most fun

question for those who enjoy spirited driving;
I recently tuned my GTS courtesy of Shardul and Eurocharged and was wondering how others drive to wring out the most fun
my SOP upon start up is too twist my mode setting knob to sport+ and release E-brake(which still startles me)
I typically leave it there unless I am in a mellow mood, on the phone or its cold/wet out
I use race mode occasionally when it is weather conducive, roads and traffic conditions make sense and I want to blast around
prior to this car my sports cars have always been manuals, in this car I do not use the paddles often as the auto trans is a novelty to me and very impressive
so...I am getting a bit bored but I am sure its me and not the car- do you suggest using race mode more, paddles more, defeat traction control...?
not looking to do more mods (yet) as car has only 3000 miles only half of which I put on
suggestions please
Old 11-07-2018, 09:57 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
AMG GT S
Configure individual mode for S+ mode, comfort suspension, manual mode, open exhaust.
The following users liked this post:
2016amggtsed1 (11-08-2018)