2018 GTS Front Grille Chrome Delete - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > AMG GT
2018 GTS Front Grille Chrome Delete >

2018 GTS Front Grille Chrome Delete

Notices
AMG GT The GT/GT S is the second sports car developed entirely in-house by Mercedes-AMG. Its front mid-engine design with a rear transaxle, the use of aluminium lightweight construction and its newly developed AMG 4.0-liter V8 biturbo engine underscores the hallmark of AMG driving performance.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 02-11-2019, 10:36 AM

2018 GTS, 2019 Huracan, 2017 Cali T, 2016 CLA250

Hi All,

I've searched the threads here for front grille removal/painting on 2018 GTS, but I was not successful. Has anyone here removed the grille or had it painted or wrapped? I would like to get the grille and star painted or wrapped in black.

On my 2016 GTS, I had the star and wings wrapped in black vinyl and it came out really good.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-11-2019, 03:06 PM
SPONSOR

Euros
If you were wrapping it only, it could be possible to wrap it without removing the grill. Just depends on the installer and their preference or what they are comfortable with. Painting it would obviously ideally require removal, but at that point, the bodyshop would probably do that for you.