QEM Wing in case anyone is interested.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 06:16 AM
sno

Received 146 Likes on 105 Posts
EQE 350+, EQS 450+, AMG C63
QEM Wing in case anyone is interested.

So I figure that now that the new wing has been on for a while and I dont plan to remove it, I think it is time to part with the OEM wing. I figured I 'd post it here first for our GT family before I put it out on Fleebay. It is off a 2018 GTS with the aero package, the base is designo diamond white. The car had just over 1200 miles when I removed it. It wrapped in bubble wrap ready to ship I can unwrap and take picture of it if anyone is interested. It is in new condition no scratches or defects.

Asking $1000.00 plus shipping, no international sorry... I'll entertain offers but no low ***** please.

I also have in case anyone is interested the OEM aero side skirts and rear difuser (make me an offer on the difuser), I think the side skirts are the same as the Edition one cars, $200 plus shipping, they attached with rivets which you will have to source. See picture below as well.

Soot me a PM if interested... or need additional pictures

Old 02-28-2019, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG gts
If you will ship internationally I am ready for the side skirts and the diffuser if it’s carbon fiber
Old 02-28-2019, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 692 Likes on 435 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by a7med606
If you will ship internationally I am ready for the side skirts and the diffuser if it’s carbon fiber
I could be wrong, but I don't think the edition 1 aero bits are carbon fiber.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by sno
So I figure that now that the new wing has been on for a while and I dont plan to remove it, I think it is time to part with the OEM wing. I figured I 'd post it here first for our GT family before I put it out on Fleebay. It is off a 2018 GTS with the aero package, the base is designo diamond white. The car had just over 1200 miles when I removed it. It wrapped in bubble wrap ready to ship I can unwrap and take picture of it if anyone is interested. It is in new condition no scratches or defects.

Asking $1000.00 plus shipping, no international sorry... I'll entertain offers but no low ***** please.

I also have in case anyone is interested the OEM aero side skirts and rear difuser (make me an offer on the difuser), I think the side skirts are the same as the Edition one cars, $200 plus shipping, they attached with rivets which you will have to source. See picture below as well.

Soot me a PM if interested... or need additional pictures

hey bud do you still have this wing available?

If you do please shoot me a text message at 954-830-7227