Sponsored by:

Berger JB4 Piggyback System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTs
Berger JB4 Piggyback System

Looks like Berger tuning came out with a piggyback system recently. Has anyone tried it out?
Old 08-06-2020, 05:12 PM

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 AMG GT S
Going to revive this post. Buddy of mine just got this system. Was curious if anyone on here has played with it. Currently have the Eurocharged Stage 2. Really want the ability to record data, and possibly play with boost in low gears. Anyone have any insight? Thanks!
Old 08-18-2020, 02:16 PM

Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
2017 AMG C63
Originally Posted by KFactor
Going to revive this post. Buddy of mine just got this system. Was curious if anyone on here has played with it. Currently have the Eurocharged Stage 2. Really want the ability to record data,8 and possibly play with boost in low gears. Anyone have any insight? Thanks!
I've used the JB4 on my prior BMW 535 I and my current C63. It is excellent and works very well, user friendly, and has features like logging, boost by gear, safety controls for AFR, etc. and multiple built-in maps, that other tuning solutions cannot match. Also very easy to switch between ethanol and pump maps, Which is convenient and avoids headaches if I am not near the ethanol station.

A post here on JB4 vs ECU tunes

PS - it is "Burger" not berger.

Last edited by LessIsMore; 08-18-2020 at 02:21 PM.