Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust systems (Quicksilver, Armytrix, Fi, Capristo etc)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 05:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E63
Exhaust systems (Quicksilver, Armytrix, Fi, Capristo etc)

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has installed any exhaust systems onto their AMG GT and could give me feedback. I’m looking at the quicksilver exhaust at the mo. Are there any exhaust systems that utilize the OEM valves? I know there are a few exhaust systems that used fobs and apps but I’d rather just have it linked to the car if possible.

Anyone who has had these installed on their AMG GT, did you notice any improvement in performance?

Thanks in advance.

Mdotlife
Old 03-04-2019, 06:09 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
AMG GT S
Originally Posted by Mdotlife
Anyone who has had these installed on their AMG GT, did you notice any improvement in performance?
You won't. Aside from the cats, these exhausts aren't that restrictive enough to warrant a noticeable gain in performance with an aftermarket exhaust. Just cut the cats out imo.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 692 Likes on 435 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Rausky
You won't. Aside from the cats, these exhausts aren't that restrictive enough to warrant a noticeable gain in performance with an aftermarket exhaust. Just cut the cats out imo.
I second this. First thing I did to mine and it was well worth it for the added volume, without adding any drone, and keeping the quiet mode intact.