Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******s in the canyons..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 06:23 PM

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
2014 MB SL 550, 2008 Lamborghini lp640, 2007 MVAgusta 1000, 2008 Aprilia Tuono, 2018 AMG GT Roadster
Originally Posted by Orcbolg
Lmao, I thought I was the only one.
I remember reading the exact same thread about 5 years ago on lambopower. In those days I think it was the grey Lotus.
The following 3 users liked this post by rbf41000:
DrDrilZ (06-07-2019), Olivia1 (06-06-2019), Orcbolg (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Originally Posted by rbf41000
I remember reading the exact same thread about 5 years ago on lambopower. In those days I think it was the grey Lotus.
I just started reading the LamboPower “AllanLambo v ronin” mega-thread. Epic stuff, I didn’t realize he was so universally hated lol.
The following 2 users liked this post by BLKROKT:
DrDrilZ (06-07-2019), Olivia1 (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 07:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes s class
Originally Posted by ronin amg
Here are the peeps I guess who are very vocal on a AMG facebook group..They don't appear to have anything to say here so it seems, hell they even have GoPro cameras too. I can't with to see their video..

Honestly dude you’re already “famous” you don’t need to scream for more attention. Everyone knows you’re a very miserable man with anger issues. You crop videos to hide how you’re going over the double yellow to pass the motorcycles and then scream for attention. Yes what the red Mercedes did wasn’t right, but you were pissing everyone off blocking at the first 2 lane one way section, flashing everyone and sh*1, while everyone was just cruising the canyons and you were clearly behind Ferrari at the same pace so it’s not like anyone was speeding.

You honestly should have just let the group pass and go on with your day. Instead, at the ranch you started yelling saying you’re going to beat everyone up and sh*1, and honestly you looked like a 16yo screaming for attention that’s just laughable loll 😂😂🤦🏽🤦🏽

When I’m 60 I’ll be minding my own business. And it’s funny, you’re so proud of your “2 accidents in 45 years” that’s pretty bad if u don’t realize that. Lol. My dad has 0 accidents (except for his racing accidents, yes my dad is a race car driver) in 45 years and I have 0 in 14 years. So really you’re not special. It’s a shame a**hole like you drives that beautiful car.
Honestly, all the best of luck and hopefully you’ll get rid of your anger issues and experience a somewhat happy life free of negativity and anger in at least the last 5-10 years you have left on this planet.

Last edited by Olivia1; 06-06-2019 at 11:40 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Olivia1:
BLKROKT (06-06-2019), DrDrilZ (06-07-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 634 Likes on 378 Posts
2021 AMG GLE 63s Coupe AMG GLC 63s Coupe
Originally Posted by Gtrbe4ever
OK now I'm getting tired of your stupid yapping on the whole story and your twists of events.

First of all let it be know that this idiot Ron that keeps on writing **** left and right about this peaceful driving day is the idiot who has recked countless time lotus or horse chariots when he was younger and though he had the ***** to drive with no traction control.. Now he clearly doesn't ( we have videos of this idiot that day being saved by he's traction control many times braking in turns, almost loosing it trying to keep up with clearly a Ferrari that was cruising at 60 mph in very nice weather in twists and turns.

Now watch the video carefully, the first encounter with the red devil is on a straight away close to. Mount Emma 4 miles stretch, what does this idiot do when he sees a real car coming up on he's left lane? He downshift, accelerates and hits 110 trying to not make him pass, the red devil was cruising at 130 on that stretch so he overtook him on a passing lane, but wait a car was ahead, and an amg behind him. Accelerating that he saw wasn't willing to. Let him pass, so instead of braking and get rear ended by an old schmuck, he dipped safely over the yellow, to make a safe pass and not slam the brakes on an old Man. Now what does the gtr wanna be do? He passes over the same double yellow line. So in my book in ethics u don't call out a guy on something that u do yourself, imagine what this lotus car recker does when no one is aroud!!

Next we have tailgating, these bikers were apprentices, drivingitgerally at 25 mph on straight away, the red devil simply kept a close distance, not once has he slam the brakes behind them which tells u he isn't pushing them around, but nOticed many time that this old shmuchk was flashing he's headlights behind him and waving left and right. Now ask anyone on this forum when someone is following u and flashing he's headlights and waving like he's attempting to warm up he's tires what does that mean to the state of mind of the idiot behind the wheel? It means he's impatient and wants out of this 25 mph driving feeling, so the red devil simply starts flashing he's high beams ups and down to the bikers so they can move out of the way and let the group drive safetlh. Which they eventually did, like other vehicles that day and safety got out of the way, this so called ******* was nice enough to lift he's arm up and thanks the vehicles everytime they were letting the group pass.

Now the red Mercedes was a young 29 year old and he did get shoutted at fortis double lane madness in this video, this is absolutely not acceptable and he as learned he's lesson, even tho it was a stretch and you can see for 1/4 miles no cars its still not a reason to make that pass.

So mother ****er grow up from being a ****ing idiot on the keyboard and posting on 100 channels, the driver of the red devil has a video of yourself taking off all your fake jewelry and putting them on a ts le attempting to attack an innocent person that was complimenting the look of your car at Newcomb ranch. You got issues man, and I don't give a **** who's sherif s dick u suck to avoid tockets, no one cares about ur fake flexing, facts and numbers counts in this world, your opinion is annoying and shuv it up your fat **** ***.

This post is brought to u by 120 peoples that are annoyed as **** to hear this idiot rant, Ron amg my ***, go lower your car somewhere else, and learn to drive, you should seriously go to Speed venture or any other track events in socal and maybe you will be lucky to have the red devil as an instructor, all that he instructs advanced drivers, you probably should start with someone thay u can feel honest and less defensive with.
Yeah the red salad tosser never hit his brakes for the bikers he was tailgating but he's on the brakes hard here, you can see the bikers helmet look at the red cars roof..

Bikers were clearly not going 25 mph when your salad tosser in the red car made his dangerous pass mid corner, looked more like 52 mph but my old eyes could have been covered by my mustache at that very moment, naah...

Here is the C class making a dangerous pass at just a bit over 25 mph..

Oh yeah I did cross the centerline a 4mph. to get around all the bikers parked at the road closure intersection. You can see the two female bikers pulling in to their group...

Oh back by popular demand for the retards..here I am blasting over the centerline at single digit speed, what a mad angry old coot...

Please post the videos you say showing me being saved by traction control multiple times, that would be cool to see it in action because I only have one quick steering input correction on corner exit from inside my car and no traction control warning light on my dash.

Jewelry ? I took my glasses off and put my phone on the table

Yeah I have been promoting safe driving for years but it can't get through the entitled brain dead who think the road is their race track. Oh don't forget everyone knows who you guys are ....
Thanks for reposting the pictures of my car to show exactly what can happen to someone due to an Ahole racing on the freeway, along with the aftermath of what happens when someone crossed the centerline on a blind corner..

Sorry chumps ya got nothing but hate and bull sheet trying to cover your asses... You could follow my instagram page Ronin_AMG and see what real riders and drivers think of your instructor and you little spoiled witches

I'm so old....

Oh yeah ask your red car salad tosser to teach you kids trail braking

Last edited by ronin amg; 06-06-2019 at 10:10 PM.
The following users liked this post:
MalibuScott (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 08:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes s class
You literally just posted a picture of yourself driving on the opposite side of the road and u can’t prove it’s at 4mph, but if you were thats even worse as it’s also dangerous especially if it’s a turn behind u and cars are going at 25. And there you are at 4mph causing traffic.

Unfortunately seems red Mercedes had go pro on the back so there’s no video of you going right and left on the 2 lane blocking them, duh.

And again, you’re “promoting” safe driving but YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE out of those 6-7 cars in the caravan that had multiple accidents on the road and on canyons. Ya. Just something to think about...

Get a psychiatrist or something to deal with your anger and focus on your life. Because so far you’re the only one you've been in multiple accidents out of all those folks. Peace and Love.

PS I’d be ashamed if I was your child or your spouse.

Last edited by Olivia1; 06-06-2019 at 09:07 PM.
The following users liked this post:
DrDrilZ (06-07-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 696 Likes on 530 Posts
R Nine T
The following 2 users liked this post by AMG 17GT:
DrDrilZ (06-07-2019), Olivia1 (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 06-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
You could follow my instagram page Ronin_AMG and see what real riders and drivers think of your instructor and you little spoiled witches
Took your advice and went to your IG (before you blocked me of course). Your “real drivers” were a joke and just love to fluff your ego. Here’s an exchange with one of them.

TLDR: guy tries to tell Frank to challenge Ferrari driver to hit up a local track. I know this guy AND Frank (Ronin) do not go to this track or any track. I called him out on it and he gets pissed and the truth comes out, he only drives in a straight line.

P.S. Frank, you can’t block me here. But I should consider banning you for your explicit insults and profanity.
The following 5 users liked this post by nlpamg:
BLKROKT (06-06-2019), DrDrilZ (06-07-2019), gmoz22 (06-06-2019), Olivia1 (06-06-2019), Orcbolg (06-06-2019)
Old 06-07-2019, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey, how is posting about not crossing the centerline, tailgating and staying in your own lane so hard for you to comprehend.
Does it hurt your feelings, I blocked you because all you want to do is be somebody, challenging people to race..EGO much..

My best time at Big Willow was a 1:17 but who cares I don't...

Old 06-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator

Hey, how is posting about not crossing the centerline, tailgating and staying in your own lane so hard for you to comprehend.
Does it hurt your feelings, I blocked you because all you want to do is be somebody, challenging people to race..EGO much..

My best time at Big Willow was a 1:17 but who cares I don't...

Oh the irony. The most egotistical, attention ***** who needs validation on every front, forums, IG, etc is calling someone egotistical...

I never challenged anyone to race. Perhaps reading comprehension is not your thing. I agree with you not to cross the line. But the way you attack people isn’t getting your point across.

I highly doubt you’ve ever gotten sub-1:40 at Willow. I can say my best time is 1:14, but no data no videos, no proof. I know if you did, you’d have a million videos.
The following 2 users liked this post by nlpamg:
BLKROKT (06-07-2019), DrDrilZ (06-07-2019)
Old 06-07-2019, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator

P.S. I know you love to have the last word...

Not here.

The following 2 users liked this post by nlpamg:
BLKROKT (06-07-2019), gmoz22 (06-07-2019)