Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

East Coast visit by MBenzNL ????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 03:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M5 Jahre Edition S, KTM 1290R Super Duke ,C63 AMG 2011[Gone],A45 AMG 2013, MV Agusta 750 [2000]
Question

Hi Steve ,

Was due to get the command part for the tv fitted today , but the guy has phoned & advised hes a bit scared to fit the Tv Tuner as hes never eyeballed this kit before , do you or any other guys know where I can get it fitted in the United Kingdom ,preferably Scotland Area.
Regards
Alex
Old 03-23-2004, 08:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK Coupe 200 Komp 53 Plate
Originally posted by Dieselydoes it
Hi Steve ,

Was due to get the command part for the tv fitted today , but the guy has phoned & advised hes a bit scared to fit the Tv Tuner as hes never eyeballed this kit before , do you or any other guys know where I can get it fitted in the United Kingdom ,preferably Scotland Area.
Regards
Alex
try Braybrooks.co.uk
Old 03-23-2004, 09:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M5 Jahre Edition S, KTM 1290R Super Duke ,C63 AMG 2011[Gone],A45 AMG 2013, MV Agusta 750 [2000]
Smile

Okay thanks Neil , will have a look & enquire now !

On another area , perhaps you can advise me how to put photos on this site as I keep getting an error message of the file being to large.

Krgds
Alex
Old 06-13-2004, 06:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
...as my next US trip is aproaching, I would really apreciate some feedback (either confirmed or just a no-thanks) of those who have been asking for installs on the eastcoast as I will have to order my plane tickets asap...

I had a number of requests from Florida but up to now - only ONE confirmed making it rather uninteresting for me to go there...

Please do not place your order in on the last minute like people did the last 2 times I came to the eastcoast - that will make plannming the trip and shipping the parts impossible.

As for the W211 comands I do have a limitted number of eurospec comands with DVD playback in motion and MP3 compatible.
I also have navigation drives to install in 2004 US spec 211s that already come with the comand headunit but don't have the nav drive yet...
In addition to the above, I also have a number of CD changers in stock for the W211...

thanks in advance & greetingz,