Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

WARNING - DO NOT DEAL WITH e3202nv

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS

as many member here may know what have been going on between e3202nv and i, everything start with the wald wing and some other items he were selling. however, everything came down to nothing but LIES.

anyway, after so many times of fighting with UPS claim and it went through. however, the refund money has to issue to rhw shipper which will be e3202nv (Choi, jungha). So, it become nightmare again,base on UPS record showed he pick up the check on Aug/20th/2009 and CASHED it the same afternoon.

So, He took the first $200 i paid for the Wald wing + the other $200 UPS refund money. so, it added up to total of $400 he TOOK from me. I gave him enough time to deal with this and i deleted my first posted due to an agreement. However, He LIES again , Good job huh.

Anyway, Everything is going to legal routes for now so, let's see what the L.A lawyer can do.

For other member here who were going to buy the rims and exhaust from him, PLEASE save youself some trouble. they all have been damaged and some pics were all PS or from somewhere else.

Also, if you from L.A and around La Canada Flintridge or UCI around area were looking for buy anything else beside car items also watch out, cause he has 3 other accounts on each of ebay, clothing lots, bmw, Vw, benz ...etc

Last edited by steven0720; 08-29-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:58 PM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
The old thread if people remember, Glad i listen to the lawyer's advice and saved it

BUYER BE AWARE e3202nv --BAD PERSON TO DEAL BUSINESS WITH

steven0720

Drives: CLS BUYER BE AWARE e3202nv --BAD PERSON TO DEAL BUSINESS WITH
i purchased WALD rear spoiler on May 6th 2009 and he didn't shipped until May18th 2009. He said becuase his brother was helping him to ship it. And finally when the item was shipped it came DAMAGED. base on UPS inspention/Investigation was due to the poor packing. anyway, the item was picked up via UPS and back to his UPS store and i did file the claim right away like what choi asked me to do. but what i got right now?? NOTHING , no help and keeping saying UPS asked him to wait. i called UPS customer service and they told me it's nothing they can do. long story short,CHOI, i just want my money refund, and you can deal with your Local UPS store. BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN " WAITTING" SINCE 5/29/2009 AND TODAY IS 6/26/2009

BUYER BE AWARE

Last edited by steven0720; 06-26-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Drives: 1998 Mercedes Benz c230
Ouch, sorry to hear about this. Hope it gets cleared up

That's why you bubble wrap the **** out of everything when you pack it! Bubble wrap + packaging peanuts = win.

1998 Mercedes Benz W202/C230

W202 Modifications:
LED Tail Lights -- 6000k HID Headlights
Avantgarde Grille -- 22% Front / 17% Rear tints

07-01-2009, 10:13 PM #3

steven0720

Drives: CLS well,today is 1st, july 2009. Still got nothing, They have the spoiler and money, and I got NOTHING. The brothers keep saying talk to the UPS store worker don't talk to him. hmmm, what a customer service. i don't understand how come he couldn't just refund the money to me or fix the spoiler.This BS gotta stop.

BUYER BE AWARE

07-03-2009, 07:09 AM

Timeless
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: 2005 E55 ///AMG Buyer definitely beware!

The SHIPPER is the one that pays the shipping insurance and SHOULD be dealing with UPS, not you. Them telling you this is paramount to fraud and I would start a case with the local police department in your city AND their city.

What most likely has happened from what you are saying is that UPS has denied their claim due to poor packaging and now they do not want to fork out the money to make you whole and will continue to try to send you to UPS who will not ever help you due to the fact you were not the shipper. Did you pay by credit card or some service that uses your credit card (paypal, google checkout)? If so, you can go through your credit card copany and the pay service.

[x] K&N Filters
[x] ECU Tune (PowerChips) www.powerchipgroup.com
[x] PTE 160* Thermostat
[x] StealthAuto Clear Side Markers and Stealth 8000K Headlamp Bulbs
[x] [STAR] Lowered, Keyless Go Chime Removed, and 10* Mod
[x] DPE 19" SL-5 Rims
[x] Upgraded DTM Style Steering Wheel

07-03-2009, 02:59 PM

steven0720

Drives: CLS Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Buyer definitely beware!

The SHIPPER is the one that pays the shipping insurance and SHOULD be dealing with UPS, not you. Them telling you this is paramount to fraud and I would start a case with the local police department in your city AND their city.

What most likely has happened from what you are saying is that UPS has denied their claim due to poor packaging and now they do not want to fork out the money to make you whole and will continue to try to send you to UPS who will not ever help you due to the fact you were not the shipper. Did you pay by credit card or some service that uses your credit card (paypal, google checkout)? If so, you can go through your credit card copany and the pay service.
you got it right, actually, i just talked to UPS worker again, and they told me the claim is final and that is it. " POOR PACKAGING"

Timeless, thanks for the suggestion, i have contact with paypal,and waitting on the claim as well.i also spoke with my family lawer about this situation but i really don't want to go through that for a spoiler. anyway i am going to my bank and maybe call his local police today and see what they can do.

07-03-2009, 10:34 PM

Timeless
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: 2005 E55 ///AMG Quote:
Originally Posted by steven0720
you got it right, actually, i just talked to UPS worker again, and they told me the claim is final and that is it. " POOR PACKAGING"

Timeless, thanks for the suggestion, i have contact with paypal,and waitting on the claim as well.i also spoke with my family lawer about this situation but i really don't want to go through that for a spoiler. anyway i am going to my bank and maybe call his local police today and see what they can do.
Good luck. As a victim of fraud myself, I know what you are going through. You can also report him to the following: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Paypal might be able to help you the best depending on the amount. If you used a credit card via paypal, I would also dispute the charge with that credit card company also.

[x] K&N Filters
[x] PTE 160* Thermostat
[x] DPE 19" SL-5 Rims

07-04-2009, 12:02 AM

steven0720

Good luck. As a victim of fraud myself, I know what you are going through. You can also report him to the following: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Paypal might be able to help you the best depending on the amount. If you used a credit card via paypal, I would also dispute the charge with that credit card company also.

Thank you for the website, i will file a complaint to IC3.gov and see if they can help out

07-07-2009, 04:30 PM

steven0720

Drives: CLS okay, i filed the complaint thru internet crime complaint center and they also helped me filed the complaint to his Local police.hope everything will be taking care soon. since it has been over 2months, the Choi brothers has been no help and with no call and no contact. so, once again everyone

BUYER or SELLER BE AWARE
Last edited by steven0720; 07-07-2009 at 04:32 PM.

07-07-2009, 07:59 PM

e3202nv

Drives: 08' cls550 08 bmw m6 conv Steven you're funny~ i told you before UPS put a claim for this case and as stated has been denied. I went to the UPS store to redo another claim and she and her fellow co worker both thought it was UPS fault for mishandling the box. The item was broken in the middle which shouldve been broken at the ends. They put a claim in stating this and she said will call me when the UPS claims department has an idea of what might of happened. I just want a fair outcome for both of us and you will get your money returned. Stop blowing this outta proportion.

07-08-2009, 12:45 AM

steven0720

Drives: CLS
also,i don't think it would be a great idea with your no contact customer service. you can call me rookie or childish or something via pm or email. I won't stop fighting for my right til I got my money back. even though it has to take all kind of legal right or not. can't keep lettin you internet rip-off people survive.

ONCE AGAIN!! BUYER BE AWARE

07-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Timeless
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by e3202nv
Steven you're funny~ i told you before UPS put a claim for this case and as stated has been denied. I went to the UPS store to redo another claim and she and her fellow co worker both thought it was UPS fault for mishandling the box. The item was broken in the middle which shouldve been broken at the ends. They put a claim in stating this and she said will call me when the UPS claims department has an idea of what might of happened. I just want a fair outcome for both of us and you will get your money returned. Stop blowing this outta proportion.
You are the one with insurance, not the buyer. Are you claiming you don't have the money to refund Steven unless UPS refunds you?

And if UPS denies you again, you are then going to deny Steven?

Do the right thing and refund his money already. This fight with UPS is NOT his fight, it is YOURS.

Quote:
hmmm, over 2 months, 3 denied claims and you still got the spoiler and money, and now you just want a fair outcome? wow!! how about you just refund the money and then you can be fair with UPS.
also,i don't think it would be a great idea with your no contact customer service. you can call me rookie or childish or something via pm or email. I won't stop fighting for my right til I got my money back. even though it has to take all kind of legal right or not. can't keep lettin you internet rip-off people survive.

ONCE AGAIN!! BUYER BE AWARE
Keep the pressure on Steve. Do not let up. If he refunds the money, the pressure will stop automatically.

[x] K&N Filters
[x] PTE 160* Thermostat
[x] DPE 19" SL-5 Rims

07-12-2009, 11:38 PM

steven0720

You are the one with insurance, not the buyer. Are you claiming you don't have the money to refund Steven unless UPS refunds you?

And if UPS denies you again, you are then going to deny Steven?

Do the right thing and refund his money already. This fight with UPS is NOT his fight, it is YOURS.

Keep the pressure on Steve. Do not let up. If he refunds the money, the pressure will stop automatically.

Timeless ~~ Thank you so much for the help. You were right about it, i can't figure out why he can't just simply refund the money to me. If ot's $1000s then i can understand but $200.00 and he drives nice cars,selling goods here and there. Hmmmm ~~~~~~

07-13-2009, 08:27 PM

Timeless
MBWorld Fanatic!

Timeless ~~ Thank you so much for the help. You were right about it, i can't figure out why he can't just simply refund the money to me. If ot's $1000s then i can understand but $200.00 and he drives nice cars,selling goods here and there. Hmmmm ~~~~~~
True, but you may not be the only person he is scamming right now. Many forums out there and he could be using many different names.

[x] K&N Filters
[x] PTE 160* Thermostat
[x] DPE 19" SL-5 Rims

07-13-2009, 08:41 PM

steven0720

True, but you may not be the only person he is scamming right now. Many forums out there and he could be using many different names.
------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the mail i finally got from him.

Hey buddy my paypal account is limited right now due to all this complaint from you filing with them. Iam trying to clear this up so i can refund you. Heres what i can do.

1. Give you the broken wing and you can fix it. Plus 100cash.

2. Wait till my paypal clears so i can refund you back.

I called my body shop they said you just gotta coat it with fiberglass resin and sand and prime. So you let me know what you want to do.

However, i checked with paypal customer service immediatly. And the answer is there is no limited on both his accounts. therefore, I wonder how come he won't refund the money more. And He keep using his brother as excuse ... Sigh ~~~~ Seriouly, You are only jacking US$200 not something else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after asking some helps from my friends. i did find out most of his information.they even got which university he went. lol

Anyway, I told him i will give Til this coming Wed. otherwise, i will do whatever i can to make it worth.
Last edited by steven0720; 07-13-2009 at 08:50 PM.

07-15-2009, 01:58 AM

steven0720

Drives: CLS Okay, So now Mr.Choi has the Wald Spoiler and the $200 in his hand. WOW~~ , Hope he did fix the Spoiler and try to sell to someone again

ONE LAST TIME FOR EVERYONE

BUYER BE AWARE

Advertise on MBWorld.org - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Jobs
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br /><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Search Engine Optimization by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.3.0<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright © 2001-2008 InternetBrands, Inc. / MBWorld.org. All Rights Reserved.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Not that I expected him to ever honor his word, but am still sorry you are still going through this.

Quit giving him chances and drop the legal hammer on him already.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
First time i saw this post and e3202nv's post numbers ( close to 500 ) so i thought there was a misunderstanding or something but after all this time and no refund or anything. And he brought it to a new level by getting the refund and not making things right with you.

Im simply amazed and ots funny he hasnt posted any thing on this site since i hope you get your money back and he gets whats coming to him
Old 08-30-2009, 11:18 PM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
Originally Posted by hcetzneb
First time i saw this post and e3202nv's post numbers ( close to 500 ) so i thought there was a misunderstanding or something but after all this time and no refund or anything. And he brought it to a new level by getting the refund and not making things right with you.

Im simply amazed and ots funny he hasnt posted any thing on this site since i hope you get your money back and he gets whats coming to him
You know, first i thought i was over react and was hoping he is going to refund after all the fighting i have been through with UPS. until i found out the UPS gave him the check on 8/20/09 and he cashed the same day already, then i start to worry if he is going to steal another $200 from the ups refund.

So, i asked him where the refund money at, but i got the reponse of

" ups wrote me a check i got to deposit do you not know the concept of depositing a check?

plus you didnt erase all that crap you wrote so whats your game.delete all that crap u wrote on the forum and maybe ill refund ur money, no one need to know my business "

Then, i know everything is too late and have to go with the lawyer and legal source. And i know it could cost more than $200. but i don't think the people like that should just walk away with it. Not to mention, he has more than 3 regular e-mail accounts + 1 UCI (University of California, Irvine) school account. Therefore, you never know if he actually is spyin the forum and doing the same thing to others.

Anyway, i gave he and his brother a chance but they didn't want it. Therefore, i guess they will learn from the hard way

Last edited by steven0720; 08-30-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
Just scare hime with small claims court .. you can go after him for legal fees and court costs and "mental anguish".. even for the time off of work you took. MAKE HIM PAY
Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey, do you know his name? I have contacts at UCI to... well, how should i say it; "help out" if you know what i mean.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:15 PM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
Jungha, Choi is his name. at UCI aka jeff choi

UCI e-mail: jchoi14@uci.edu
Others E-mails: wuhaynee@yahoo.com
f0xxyplus@yahoo.com
Old 09-03-2009, 03:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If you want his address, if you didn't have it already

4522 OCEANVIEW BLVD.
LA CANADA, CA 91011

(818) 957-1349
Senior Standing

Try giving UCI Police a call, and try to file "stolen property" over the phone with them. Depending on which operator you get, they may be willing to track that person down for you. I work for UCR PD, and if **** like this happened in my college, I won't let it swing like that.

In the meantime, i'll see if i cant get some of my contacts to find his fall quarter classes.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:00 PM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
Originally Posted by thepinoc

4522 OCEANVIEW BLVD.
LA CANADA, CA 91011

(818) 957-1349
Senior Standing

Try giving UCI Police a call, and try to file "stolen property" over the phone with them. Depending on which operator you get, they may be willing to track that person down for you. I work for UCR PD, and if **** like this happened in my college, I won't let it swing like that.

In the meantime, i'll see if i cant get some of my contacts to find his fall quarter classes.

Thank you so much
Old 09-04-2009, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon

4522 OCEANVIEW BLVD.
LA CANADA, CA 91011

(818) 957-1349
Senior Standing

OH SNAP! It's on like Donkey Kong.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:11 PM

E320
Wow. This subforum should be renamed to Mercedes Benz CSI.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:14 AM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
Originally Posted by Dtv211
Wow. This subforum should be renamed to Mercedes Benz CSI.
better yet,the judge told me to sent out " Demand for payment " mail to his home and e-mail address.
He has to response the mail by 9/12/2009 , and if he decide to ignore the mail then everything is going to court for converting UPS Insurance refund, and will have judgement on his background record

Last edited by steven0720; 09-10-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
better yet,the judge told me to sent out " Demand for payment " mail to his home and e-mail address.
He has to response the mail by 9/12/2009 , and if he decide to ignore the mail then everything is going to court for converting UPS Insurance refund, and will have judgement on his background record
Don't let up or show mercy whatever you do. Make him pay.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Good job homie. Since he's a college student, and better yet, ASIAN (i am too, NO RACISM lols) theres a great chance he's still dependent on his parents, which means thats his parents' address. And if they catch wind he's been doing this that kid's gonna get a beating, PLUS your money back fast. So send a "threatening" mail letter to them, without actually threatening them, if that makes sense.

Sorry I couldn't help out more, i'm only an hour away from UCI but it's still too far for me; im a damn college student myself. zzz.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:27 PM

08' cls550 08 bmw m6 conv
To all my fellow MB Members. This matter is in concern of the wald spoiler sold to Mr. Chen. Ill like to clear up some stuff before anything and would like to let everyone know I'm not here to scam anyone of any sort.
Long story short this matter was handled in an unprofessional level and i do apologize for that. My Grandmother overseas has been terminally ill for sometime now and in hence i traveled back and fourth to be there. I wasn't able to jump online much hence not responding to these threads made by Mr. Chen; ill like to assure my fellow MB Members i cherish my integrity to bring goods and provide my utmost attention to having a pleasant and mutual transaction. ( i sold over 7000 in wheels and goods here do you think ill be here to rip someone off of 200 )

This whole process with UPS insurance took over 2 months to be resolved. I made a valiant effort going back and fourth to the UPS to put a claim and another claim to get this resolved. It took numerous claims to finally come to a resolution that it wasn't my fault of packing the spoiler inferior to their own standards.

To make this long story short i emailed Mr. Chen to send me a paypal invoice for his return of purchase.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
To all my fellow MB Members. This matter is in concern of the wald spoiler sold to Mr. Chen. Ill like to clear up some stuff before anything and would like to let everyone know I'm not here to scam anyone of any sort.
Long story short this matter was handled in an unprofessional level and i do apologize for that. My Grandmother overseas has been terminally ill for sometime now and in hence i traveled back and fourth to be there. I wasn't able to jump online much hence not responding to these threads made by Mr. Chen; ill like to assure my fellow MB Members i cherish my integrity to bring goods and provide my utmost attention to having a pleasant and mutual transaction. ( i sold over 7000 in wheels and goods here do you think ill be here to rip someone off of 200 )

This whole process with UPS insurance took over 2 months to be resolved. I made a valiant effort going back and fourth to the UPS to put a claim and another claim to get this resolved. It took numerous claims to finally come to a resolution that it wasn't my fault of packing the spoiler inferior to their own standards.

To make this long story short i emailed Mr. Chen to send me a paypal invoice for his return of purchase.
I'm . Why not be upfront right away and explain this situation? Why wait to respond until this thread was posted? You were recognized as being on the forum, reading this complete disagreement, since this started and now that the law might be involved you post. I'm .
Old 09-11-2009, 04:47 PM

08' cls550 08 bmw m6 conv
long story short i already emailed him to post a invoice through paypal for a refund. No need for confusion as i have no time for that. Ill be waiting for the invoice and this matter will be done with.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM

I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE
Yeah....post up when its handled.....
Old 09-11-2009, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

long story short i already emailed him to post a invoice through paypal for a refund. No need for confusion as i have no time for that. Ill be waiting for the invoice and this matter will be done with.
Why do you need an invoice request to pay him back? What's wrong with just sending it back to his paypal account? Why did you spend so much time arguing with him about deleting the first thread, and then all of a sudden disappear again after he did delete it? How do we not know you aren't just using your family tragedy as an excuse, or better yet, flat out lying? Maybe you're responding to this only now because OP has your home address? Until Steven receives his refund, whatever you say holds little or no value.

Shady.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Why do you need an invoice request to pay him back? What's wrong with just sending it back to his paypal account? Why did you spend so much time arguing with him about deleting the first thread, and then all of a sudden disappear again after he did delete it? How do we not know you aren't just using your family tragedy as an excuse, or better yet, flat out lying? Maybe you're responding to this only now because OP has your home address? Until Steven receives his refund, whatever you say holds little or no value.

Shady.

I agree; something doesn't make sense. Steven posted a due date of 9-12-09, tomorrow. Then today we see posts with requests for invoice. I'm . Is that a paypal requirement? Is there something more than meets the eyes?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
I agree; something doesn't make sense. Steven posted a due date of 9-12-09, tomorrow. Then today we see posts with requests for invoice. I'm . Is that a paypal requirement? Is there something more than meets the eyes?
Those who have dealt with paypal before VERY WELL know that there is no need to have received an invoice to refund money. One just clicks the tab "Send money," inputs the email & amount, and the reason being "payment owed" or "other" and that's it.

I highly believe the only reason this e3202nv finally responded was because he was close to getting caught, so he decided to play excuses to try and save his skin. I could be wrong, but this is how it's adding up so far.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:56 AM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
Mr. Choi, i sent the PAYPAL invoice as you request and as you state you will refund the money once i did the invoice request, therefore, here is your last chance to make it right before the deadline of " Demand for payment request " which will be on or before 09/12/2009.

I believe you do know that L.A small court claim has everything they need for the trial. Therefore, Everything came back to you again.

Once i received the money then i will have the acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment order, before everything goes to the court.

Steven
Old 09-12-2009, 06:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
You must think everyone is as ignorant as you are.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ISSUE A PAYPAL REFUND FOR THE AMOUNT HE SENT YOU...again you must think people are stupid. I hope no one EVER falls for your fraudulent sales again.

Mr. Choi, i sent the PAYPAL invoice as you request and as you state you will refund the money once i did the invoice request, therefore, here is your last chance to make it right before the deadline of " Demand for payment request " which will be on or before 09/12/2009.

I believe you do know that L.A small court claim has everything they need for the trial. Therefore, Everything came back to you again.

Once i received the money then i will have the acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment order, before everything goes to the court.

Steven
Keep up the pressure man! He is gonna try to get you to drop this with these bogus Paypal invoice requests. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THIS OBVIOUS STALL TACTIC! Go get 'im!
Old 09-13-2009, 12:13 PM

CLS 55 AMG , AMG GTS
Everyone, after 4 months fighting with UPS and e3202nv, i FINALLY got my money back

Posted by e3202nv , jeff choi (wuhaynee@yahoo.com)

I had your refund posted~ i suggest you delete all posts on mbforum in return.

Mr. Choi,

I can't delete any of the posts on the mbforum, there is a time limited to do so.
And, i spoked with paypal rep and explained about the whole refund,court claim and invoice request issue already, I Just want to make sure you can't come back to bite me on " Paid the money thru paypal but no goods or service received"

THE END

Last edited by steven0720; 09-13-2009 at 12:16 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WARNING - DO NOT DEAL WITH e3202nv