MB lynnwood is the only dealership in the NW to have a C63 black series

Old 07-23-2012, 08:00 AM

Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts
2017 E400 Coupe & 2018 GLC43
~ that car is sick!
Old 07-23-2012, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 335i Convertible
wow! it's amazing, the only thing i don't like on this car is those ugly orange sidemarkers
Old 07-23-2012, 04:09 PM

'12 C250 Coupe AMG Sport Tenorite Grey
Originally Posted by yusufoglu.y
wow! it's amazing, the only thing i don't like on this car is those ugly orange sidemarkers
def. i agree with you, nonsense north america regulations....
amazing beast tho'
Old 07-23-2012, 10:46 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
They've got them here in Australia as well

Checked out a similar black one in the MB Melb. showroom a few weeks ago, definitely one awesome machine !

Now here's something that'll make people from some World markets faint, it costs between 250-300k to get one of these here
Old 07-24-2012, 05:37 PM

C350 Coupe
Originally Posted by AV1
They've got them here in Australia as well

Checked out a similar black one in the MB Melb. showroom a few weeks ago, definitely one awesome machine !

Now here's something that'll make people from some World markets faint, it costs between 250-300k to get one of these here

What is the average income there? How can you all afford cars?
Old 07-24-2012, 10:42 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by accce
What is the average income there? How can you all afford cars?
Can't specifically answer the salary question as it varies from state to state across Australia and also varies from work type / position etc.

My understanding is that in the US most work sectors across the board have an average earnings less than the average in Australia, but most things are so cheap in the US compared with over here (and other Countries) it's alot easier to afford them there if you have a decent job.

What I can tell you and has been mentioned in other threads is that our $AUD is at or near parity with the $USD so it definitely makes us here in Aust. (and alot of other Countries) quite angry at how much we get ripped for imported cars, especially Euro brands compared to the US market

For eg. my fully loaded C250 CDI cost me as much as a C63 + a C250 combined together would cost in the US

I'm a multiple car owner but if I was living in the US I'd have a 'J Leno' type car collection too LOL because I'd be able to buy 3 times as many for same amount of money spent.

AFAIK it's even more expensive than that in Countries like Singapore, but their $ hovers around 70% the value of ours.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts
Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by ChuChu82
def. i agree with you, nonsense north america regulations....
Not really...lots of strong data was required and presented to the General Accounting Office before they sign off on NHTSA's analysis recommending the markers become required and an administrative rule can be issued. If anyone had a problem with the rule, judicial review was available, but no one challenged the side markers, as the data was clear. They reduce night time side impact, which is a good thing, not nonsense. Opinions to the contrary won't stand up against the quantitative data.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C204
Originally Posted by AV1
Can't specifically answer the salary question as it varies from state to state across Australia and also varies from work type / position etc.

My understanding is that in the US most work sectors across the board have an average earnings less than the average in Australia, but most things are so cheap in the US compared with over here (and other Countries) it's alot easier to afford them there if you have a decent job.

What I can tell you and has been mentioned in other threads is that our $AUD is at or near parity with the $USD so it definitely makes us here in Aust. (and alot of other Countries) quite angry at how much we get ripped for imported cars, especially Euro brands compared to the US market

For eg. my fully loaded C250 CDI cost me as much as a C63 + a C250 combined together would cost in the US

I'm a multiple car owner but if I was living in the US I'd have a 'J Leno' type car collection too LOL because I'd be able to buy 3 times as many for same amount of money spent.

AFAIK it's even more expensive than that in Countries like Singapore, but their $ hovers around 70% the value of ours.
Depending on what you do the compensation level may be less for a similar job in the United States. Different economy and inherently different values as far as what jobs are in demand. Most people in the U.S. have a median salary in the 30-40K range and DO NOT drive a Mercedes. I mean if you're really upset about the difference in price, think about how bad the exchange rate is when we go abroad to vacation in EU, UK or even Australia.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:04 AM

2013 C350 Coupe 4Matic
That's car can be summed up in one word: Sex!