c350 coupe pulls to the right

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c350
c350 coupe pulls to the right

I bought the car with 12,000 miles on it, currently has 65,000. It has staggered 19" wheels/tires. I just had new wheels/tires put on less than 1,000 miles ago. The pulling has been the same ever since I got it. Previously it had a different set of staggered wheels and tires, also 19". I've had it aligned a few different times and had the dealership put on adjustment bolts to try and get it to track straight. It's at the dealership now and they said the only thing they could do to get it to track straight is put a stock set of wheels and tires on it.

They're trying to blame the pulling on the tires and said that putting higher quality tires on it would fix the issue. It's got super cheap tires on it now but previously it had Hankook Ventus V2 and drove exactly the same way. They're also trying to blame the staggered wheels. I've had staggered wheels on a BMW 335 and never had this issue. I drive a lot so sometimes I use cheap tires and they've always been fine.

Does this make any sense? Does anyone know what I can do to fix this issue?
Old 12-14-2017, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C350 Coupe, 2006 ML500
Changing it back to the stock wheels wont do anything. I have the stock 18" AMG package wheels and I had Pirellis on my 2014 c350 and it still pulls to the right a bit. The dealership still hasn't been able to figure it out and with my warranty ending in 400 miles I doubt there's anything they will do.