C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

new to MB, whats up guys , I'm from bimmerforums.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 04:54 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
welcome to the forum
Old 03-03-2012, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C320
Originally Posted by phister
Eurocharged has a shop in Houston. They just recently moved to a new location. Hit up their site to see where its at now. Talk to Jerry about a tune.
i PM'd him but no reply... and its only 3 hours away plus i love houston.

Originally Posted by TexFinn
Congrats on the purchase. Since it needed head gaskets, the price must have been very good.

But black wheels on a dark green car? To each his own, of course. Good luck with the mods. Hopefully the maintenance stuff won't frustrate you too down much down the road.
yeah i got a good price sorta.

and ur right black wheels on a green car ? idk does anyone have a pic of blackwheels on a w203 like mine, polished lips. i saw black wheels on a green e34 once and it looked like the bees knees. might have to think twice tho.

Originally Posted by FreshVibes
Wow, first I'm I've seen a w203 in that color. Welcome to the forums!
thanks man thats a plus for me.

ok the window went down and now it won't go up -_- on the plus side, the head gasket job is about done, but I'm ordering a alternator on monday , and i also was part of the group buy for the lcds. . so my car will be pretty good, and the manager of auto zone gave my dad a free oil filter and oil for my car, i need new spark plugs and my window fixed then after that its a tune and some wheels tune first cause although current wheels are ugly they have good thread.