C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

European C200cdi odd problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w203 c200cdi
European C200cdi odd problem

Hello! I was watching this forum for a while and i have to say that is a great source of inspiration.Now to present my car: is a 2001 w203 c200cdi om611.962, when i took the car 2 years ago had a lot of troubles and problems .. the only good thing about that car was the engine who seems to run great . I have a little problems that i don t know how to solve it yet.The first one was that if i take the car a long drive(2+ hours) the car randomly hit front right brake to the locking point then release and put esp visit workshop on dash ... i also notice that if i drive in city sometimes just lock the wheel for like 1-2 mins then put the error, took the car to be diagnosed and the error codes was C1202,C1025 . i changed the brake pedal swith with genuine mb one and the brake pressure sensor and i hope the problem will be solved after pressure sensor replaced.Second problem is that the car goes into limp mode if i hit it very hard on gas ,,, very hard means 3rd to 4th into 4000 rpm .2 injectors are rebuilded .. all ok ,rail pressure sensor is new, no fuel hoses bad .. idk what causes that limp . 3rd problem and the worst .. recently i changed control arms on front ...lemforder and swag ,adjust bearing and one changed, changed end links, sway bar boushing,tie rods , coils and after that i still got a annoying noise when hit a bump(is like hitting the dash) after that i changed shocks with bilstein and shocks mounts whith sachs. After that is still was that bump noise and feel ...very ugly ..like there is no shock work at all. i take the car to service and they check the front all over ..no plays what so over but the sway bar was playing from the boushing . the 6 mounth crap boushing ,changed the boushing from sway bar and now the bar is rock solid but still that hit noise when i take a little bump or speed bump ,any ideea what could be ? My front suspension is pretty much rebuilded with new parts and still cannot get that confidence like before in the car .Thanks in advance and sorry my poor language and this roman texts!