C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

HEATER NOT WORKING ON DRIVER'S SIDE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200 W203 2.0l
HEATER NOT WORKING ON DRIVER'S SIDE

‼Good morning team! Guys I need your thoughts on this matter regarding the climate control unit fitted to my W203. I have the unit shown in the photo and I have also done a diagnostic test for all the ECUs (excuse the greek text but i believe you can see the fault codes). 🆘i am not getting any HOT AIR FROM THE DRIVER'S SIDE but the passenger side does blow hot air. (*air is being blowed from both sides just the driver's side isnt hot).
I read in some forums that this could be due to low levels of FREON (??? !!!). I have not refilled any FREON and the vehicle was obtained 20 days ago.
I am also being told that there are some kind of flow control devices (2 of them) at the hot water circulation circuit in the engine bay where they might be stuck and simply giving them light bumps might unstuck them.
What's your opinion on this ; is it Freon or should i try and give a few knocks on the flow control devices of the hot water ? 🙏