C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

I've left my white beauty - but shed no tears

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 01:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by CHATMANR
Is that supposed to FOD?!?

That was not directed to you Chatmanr. Your past posts have shown that you are a helpful board user. I respect your profession completely.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boxster987 C230KSS M3
Originally Posted by Saprissa
i go away for a few days, and come back to this ???
man oh man... it only gets better !
Not again.
Someone claims C vs RX8 is off topic, while his BS resume is not?
Old 09-26-2004, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
PRHelo:

Do you really think you are so much cooler than the rest of us that your little joke would go unnoticed? Who is the child? The one who can't talk about anything other than MB and is closeminded or the one who might be openminded about cars? If you want to sit around in a circle and talk about your c230s being the best thing this sliced bread, be my guest. While the rest of us analytical people will discuss the pros and cons of our chosen transport.

Let us remember, this is a CAR discussion forum, not an MB press room.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Originally Posted by PRHeloPilot
Isn't it fun when the kid who knows everything doesn't even have a clue ?

I'm getting tired that when I say anything some kids just have to say something. The rules say to stay on topic and this is a W203 area, not a MAZDA area or mazda forum for that matter.

So if I want to say something I will, since some Mods pick and choose who they are going to flame anyway. Inconsistancy is what's messing up this forum, but if some Mods don't care, why should I ?
You are an idiot. This is why I hate the C-class forum. The guy sold a w203 for a Mazda, the subject includes non other than a, guess what, W203!

Last edited by schwarzwagen; 09-26-2004 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:53 AM
Guest0001

Enjoy the new ride. Post some pics!

Old 09-26-2004, 06:20 AM
Banned

................ Bell Helicopter & '05 C230 SS
To the few GREATER THAN THE ALMIGHTY here that have said something about my post, I'll just mention a few things in response :

CynCarvin32

"...Now if people cant take comments about other cars in a MB forum they need to take of the blinders. This is one thing about MB world that has made me sick from day one. Any comment about a competitor’s car is always flamed and the user is told to get out of the forum. Its car forum... "

Actually , it's a MERCEDES BENZ car forum. If it has made you "sick from day one" then you must be a masochist because you could have left, but you're still here.

"...If you don’t want to hear about a guys new RX-8 .....go read something else..."

If I wanted to read about another car, yes, I'd go somewhere else, but I want to read about MB cars, that's why I'm here at MBWorld Forums (notice the MB in the name, it stands for Mercedes Benz). It's not a matter of having anything against the Mazda cars or that I think MB are better or not.

jinijazz

"...Someone claims C vs RX8 is off topic, while his BS resume is not?..."

Jealously is so unbecoming... why bring up an old post from another thread again ? Don't you have anything interesting going on in your life, or is it that boring, that you have to repeat last week's news ?

schwarzwagen

"The one who can't talk about anything other than MB and is close-minded....Let us remember, this is a CAR discussion forum..."

Sorry to burst your bubble but again, this is a MERCEDES BENZ car forum and this area is for W203 cars.

"...This is why I hate the C-class forum..."

Hey, first it's a CAR forum, now a C-class forum. Anyway, why are you still here ? If I hate the smell of coffee, I don't go to Starbucks. Oh well , another masochist that doesn't have any fun in his life so he goes to places he doesn't like to be in.

If you want to talk about Mazda, Toyota or whatever, the correct forum is OT Forum. Look at the description :

Off Topic
Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Examples :

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/83406-any-input-mazda-rx8.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/83207-bmw-recall.html

In case you STILL haven't noticed, the forums are devided by type/model of car and they are ALL MB. I suppose it could be because THIS IS AN MB FORUM ( as the name implies).

BTW, since I've used the word here and you might not know the meaning, MASOCHIST means :

"the psychological disorder in which somebody needs to be emotionally or physically abused in order to be satisfied // the tendency to invite and enjoy misery of any kind, especially in order to be pitied by others"

Finally to terranical 1.8

I'm glad you're happy with your new car. I had a RX3-SP and that was a car with bite in those days. After that I had an RX7 and it too was great. If you want to talk about our RX cars, I'd be glad to on the OT area of this forum. Enjoy your new car !!
Old 09-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Almost a Member!

Hey fellas, I wasn't trying to start some big deal here. I was just saying - thanks for the memories and help and good bye and good luck. I posted in this area b/c I did own a W203, so I figured that gives me the right to say goodbye to all the people of the W203. Hey, this is car talk, its not the end of the world if some other car is mentioned. Lets put it all in perspective here - most the time people just want to read about cars - The W203 is great, but will it kill you to hear somone say good bye and what car they bought and why. Their was no herresy (<sp?) intended. Lighten up. Enjoy your cars, their great!!!!

terranical 1.8
Old 09-26-2004, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2001 C320ss, 2005 Ford F150 Supercrew, GSXR,
Originally Posted by terranical 1.8
Hey fellas, I wasn't trying to start some big deal here. I was just saying - thanks for the memories and help and good bye and good luck. I posted in this area b/c I did own a W203, so I figured that gives me the right to say goodbye to all the people of the W203. Hey, this is car talk, its not the end of the world if some other car is mentioned. Lets put it all in perspective here - most the time people just want to read about cars - The W203 is great, but will it kill you to hear somone say good bye and what car they bought and why. Their was no herresy (<sp?) intended. Lighten up. Enjoy your cars, their great!!!!

terranical 1.8

Contrary to what Mr. Pilot said, you where suppose to post your farewell right here.... This has gone way to far due to a lack of understanding on what/where things should be posted...... You owned a w203 and you traded it in..... Period........ Enjoy your new car..........
Old 09-26-2004, 01:13 PM

Boxster987 C230KSS M3
terranical 1.8
Your posting is perfectly OK here, lots of people share opinions BEFORE & AFTER owning c.

Whew, look at the long enemy list in the reply up there.
One pathetic dumbass denies the fact that everybody hates him, but has to spend 24 hrs here being happy about his posting count because he has no friends any more.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:20 PM
Banned

Hi, congrat on ur new car.. i think the RX8 is a very nice ride too.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:29 PM

05 CLK 500 cab
Yup, congrats on your choice. We've had several Mazdas in my family and they've all been good value and reliable. I've owned two rotaries and love the smooth power. ZoomZoom.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL

terranical 1.8
Yes your post was 100% OK, the gripes of a few are nothing to apologize for. Since we are talking about the RX-8, I have had the pleasure of driving one many times (there is one in my garage). It is definately a superior handling car, if that is what you are looking for. The MB obviously rides better and is better for hauling poeple around, but the Mazda yields more smiles/mile nevertheless.

Have fun w/your new car.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Originally Posted by PRHeloPilot
To the few GREATER THAN THE ALMIGHTY here that have said something about my post, I'll just mention a few things in response :

CynCarvin32

"...Now if people cant take comments about other cars in a MB forum they need to take of the blinders. This is one thing about MB world that has made me sick from day one. Any comment about a competitor’s car is always flamed and the user is told to get out of the forum. Its car forum... "

Actually , it's a MERCEDES BENZ car forum. If it has made you "sick from day one" then you must be a masochist because you could have left, but you're still here.

"...If you don’t want to hear about a guys new RX-8 .....go read something else..."

If I wanted to read about another car, yes, I'd go somewhere else, but I want to read about MB cars, that's why I'm here at MBWorld Forums (notice the MB in the name, it stands for Mercedes Benz). It's not a matter of having anything against the Mazda cars or that I think MB are better or not.

jinijazz

"...Someone claims C vs RX8 is off topic, while his BS resume is not?..."

Jealously is so unbecoming... why bring up an old post from another thread again ? Don't you have anything interesting going on in your life, or is it that boring, that you have to repeat last week's news ?

schwarzwagen

"The one who can't talk about anything other than MB and is close-minded....Let us remember, this is a CAR discussion forum..."

Sorry to burst your bubble but again, this is a MERCEDES BENZ car forum and this area is for W203 cars.

"...This is why I hate the C-class forum..."

Hey, first it's a CAR forum, now a C-class forum. Anyway, why are you still here ? If I hate the smell of coffee, I don't go to Starbucks. Oh well , another masochist that doesn't have any fun in his life so he goes to places he doesn't like to be in.

If you want to talk about Mazda, Toyota or whatever, the correct forum is OT Forum. Look at the description :

Off Topic
Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Examples :

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=83406

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=83207

In case you STILL haven't noticed, the forums are devided by type/model of car and they are ALL MB. I suppose it could be because THIS IS AN MB FORUM ( as the name implies).

BTW, since I've used the word here and you might not know the meaning, MASOCHIST means :

"the psychological disorder in which somebody needs to be emotionally or physically abused in order to be satisfied // the tendency to invite and enjoy misery of any kind, especially in order to be pitied by others"

Finally to terranical 1.8

I'm glad you're happy with your new car. I had a RX3-SP and that was a car with bite in those days. After that I had an RX7 and it too was great. If you want to talk about our RX cars, I'd be glad to on the OT area of this forum. Enjoy your new car !!
You really think you are a moderator. I don't hate the c-class forum because it's a c-class forum but because of people like you who think they should be heard more loudly than others. I can't count how many posts I have seen about a member informing the others that he sold his car for something else. I really have no idea what your problem is.

Defining words for me really is a useless endeavor. I live in the US and graduated from a top 50 university thanks. The only reason I posted originally was because someone told me there was this moron in the c-class forum that was making an idiot out of himself. If you care to think about it for longer than a nano-second, you will realize that you have never seen me in this forum. In other words, no I don't hang around places I don't like. I merely popped out of the woodwork because of you; I should send you a prize.

What makes you think anyone is jealous of you? You fly someone else's chopper for them.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Banned

Interesting how some said I was wrong but can't refute anything I wrote. See, when I write it's because I have reviewed and don't talk just to hear myself, I do it with the backup of the rules. Sorry they can't do the same, and if they can, show me where it says I'm wrong, and I'll stand corrected, meanwhile, the proof is in the forum rules.....RTFR.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
You really think you are a moderator. I don't hate the c-class forum because it's a c-class forum but because of people like you who think they should be heard more loudly than others. I can't count how many posts I have seen about a member informing the others that he sold his car for something else. I really have no idea what your problem is.

Defining words for me really is a useless endeavor. I live in the US and graduated from a top 50 university thanks. The only reason I posted originally was because someone told me there was this moron in the c-class forum that was making an idiot out of himself. If you care to think about it for longer than a nano-second, you will realize that you have never seen me in this forum. In other words, no I don't hang around places I don't like. I merely popped out of the woodwork because of you; I should send you a prize.

What makes you think anyone is jealous of you? You fly someone else's chopper for them.
I live in the US also because PR is part of the US, but I guess hillbillys wouldn't understand. We're a Commonwealth, go see how many states are Commonwealths also.

I was also born in the US and CHOOSE to live here.

Look up "N292PD" and you'll see who owns the chopper ( I'll give you 3 guesses, but you'll see that I OWN IT )

Like I've said before, you are like little school girls talking and gossiping with PM's about others' If you had a life you wouldn't have to do that.

Everything I say, I say it out in the open, I don't have to hide. That's why I even post pictures without covering up my tags, I haven't done anything wrong, why should I hide (and before someone thinks I'm talking about them, it's your option to cover it , I'm just talking about myself).

The truth doesn't have to scream, yet it's louder than you guys because you don't have something to back it up. Show me where it says in the forums that you can post discussion about other cars . I already showed you where it says to post in OT for anything NON-MERCEDES related, as per the rules.

Put up or shut up.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
PRHelo:

In all that bolded red and black diatribe I found nothing of any consequence. You only succeeded in making yourself even more closed minded and insecure than before. Do you see anyone else posting pictures of items the fly around? Do we care about your chopper? No and No. From the looks of it you are trying to prove something. Let the chip off your shoulder and calm down.

The original post was about how a member sold his MB for a Mazda and again I say this falls into the “on topic” requirements for a post. If you don't see this I really don't give a hoot. Continue with being a want to be moderator and tell people what you think should be done. Whatever floats your boat…

Now as you may have noticed I rarely come to this forum because people like you enjoy throwing your weight around and creating the persona of an Internet tough guy. I leased a C230k so occasionally I poke my head in to see if anything productive is going on. Last night when I came in for my periodic viewing I saw your post and remembered where I was. It is a true shame that users like you would rather post one line snaps and jokes instead of hearing out why a person sold his/her car or helping a user in need of advice.

Luckily, this board has many helpful users who carry the weight of the forum on their backs. Without them, there would be no reason to view these threads (the threads I come to read).

I'm done with this thread. It's a shame it turned into such a downward spiral.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER