C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Color Choices For C230K??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 A4 S Line
So glad I didn't settle for the Pewter/Ash they had on the lot and waited for Pewter/Charcoal. Sure, the interior can get hot in the summer, but the AC cools it off pretty quick!
Old 01-30-2005, 05:17 PM

'05 C230K sedan
Black Interior was chosen for the car.

You're right "jugdishoh1", many light colored interior MB owners have complained about the stains from Jeans. None of the Benz we own or have owned had light colored interiors. I have a friend who owns a '98 Nissan 240sx LE with Camel Interior Leathers and it never gave her any problems!

Dark color interiors may be hot in the summer time, but I'd rather deal with the heat than the stains.

I'll post some pics as soon as I remember to take the camera with me! :p

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Banned

PacificIslander what did u mean by your comment that "white was on the list too" ? did you mean that they are charging extra for white? if thats what you ment then your are wrong or they are ripping people off. White and black are the only 2 colors you do not pay extra for. They are not metalic colors. Any way, seems like no body else voted for white but my self. But I can assure you I received more compliments on the white one I have now than I did on the black one I use to have. Good luck with your choice.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:27 PM

'05 C230K sedan
Originally Posted by 05Css
PacificIslander what did u mean by your comment that "white was on the list too" ? did you mean that they are charging extra for white? if thats what you ment then your are wrong or they are ripping people off. White and black are the only 2 colors you do not pay extra for. They are not metalic colors. Any way, seems like no body else voted for white but my self. But I can assure you I received more compliments on the white one I have now than I did on the black one I use to have. Good luck with your choice.
Sorry 05Css for the confusion. I meant that White is on our list of colors to see when we go to the dealer! There is nothing wrong with white, at all! In fact, I had a white E Class and loved it! A friend of mine, IslanGuam, also had a white E class!! It sure does ring in the compliments!

IslanGuam, those were the days huh?!!
Old 01-31-2005, 05:32 PM

C230K
Originally Posted by PacificIslander
Sorry 05Css for the confusion. I meant that White is on our list of colors to see when we go to the dealer! There is nothing wrong with white, at all! In fact, I had a white E Class and loved it! A friend of mine, IslanGuam, also had a white E class!! It sure does ring in the compliments!

IslanGuam, those were the days huh?!!
Dunno whatcha talkin 'bout!!!!

But, white is nice!
Old 02-01-2005, 10:54 AM

'05 C230K sedan
Originally Posted by islanguam
Dunno whatcha talkin 'bout!!!!

But, white is nice!
That's just like you, too modest!