MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C-Class (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204-83/)
-   -   C350 17" AMG Wheels (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/209359-c350-17-amg-wheels.html)

GPI 09-11-2007 03:43 AM

C350 17" AMG Wheels
 
C350 guys, anyone of you willing to sell your stock 17" AMG wheels after getting your aftermarket wheels?

MBTex 09-11-2007 10:48 AM

Sorry GPI, I think I'm going to hold onto mine for a year or two.

GPI 09-11-2007 03:58 PM

No prob Mbtex. :) Other C350 guys, anyone?

E55 KEV 09-11-2007 04:34 PM


Originally Posted by GPI (Post 2405713)
C350 guys, anyone of you willing to sell your stock 17" AMG wheels after getting your aftermarket wheels?

Looking for some alloy bookends or AMG paperweights? No W204 rims will fit a W203. Offset is much too high and they are way overpriced:

Proserpina 17" 5-Spoke Wheel
Finish: Sterling Silver
Tire Size: 225/45 R17
Wheel Size: 7.5J x 17 ET 47
Option for rear axel
Tire Size: 245/40 R17
Wheel Size: 8.5J x 17 ET 58

17" 12-Spoke Wheel
Finish: Titanium Silver
Tire Size: 225/45 R17
Wheel Size: 7.5J x 17 ET 47

17" 17-Spoke Wheel
Finish: Titanium Silver
Tire Size: 225/45 R17
Wheel Size: 7.5J x 17 ET 47
Option for rear axel
Tire Size: 245/40 R17
Wheel Size: 8.5J x 17 ET 58

AMG IV 18" 5-Spoke Wheel
Finish: Brilliant Silver
Wheel Size: 8.0J x 18 ET 50
Tire Size: 225/40 ZR18
Option for rear axel
Wheel Size: 8.5J x 18 ET 54
Tire Size: 255/35 ZR18

MBTex 09-11-2007 04:39 PM


Originally Posted by E55 KEV (Post 2406424)
Looking for some alloy bookends or AMG paperweights? No W204 rims will fit a W203.

I believe he is looking to upgrade the rims on his W204....

E55 KEV 09-11-2007 04:46 PM


Originally Posted by MBTex (Post 2406429)
I believe he is looking to upgrade the rims on his W204....

OK, CPI ordered a C300 Lux?

MBTex 09-11-2007 04:48 PM


Originally Posted by E55 KEV (Post 2406438)
OK, CPI ordered a C300 Lux?

Yeah I believe so.

GPI 09-11-2007 05:32 PM

I ordered a C300 sport. I wanted the ride comfort to stay the same so I want to get the 17" AMG wheels instead of the 18".

GPI 09-13-2007 07:14 PM

I think I changed my mind. I'm interested in the 18" AMG wheels now. Anyone wants to sell theirs?

GPI 09-15-2007 02:51 AM

bump

ismeto 09-15-2007 03:00 PM


Originally Posted by GPI (Post 2409652)
I think I changed my mind. I'm interested in the 18" AMG wheels now.


why changed your mind ? and which one is the best 17 or 18 ? everytime big is good -as handling /driving comfort ? 18 is for sport driving 7 better handling but more fuel ?

GPI 09-15-2007 03:46 PM

I was thinking to get 17" AMG so that the ride comfort is the same. As for the 18", it will look and handle better. I think I'm just gonna save my money now and get 20" later on.

GPI 09-20-2007 01:35 AM

I forgot to mention that I still want to get the 17" AMG wheels if anyone is selling them.

GPI 09-20-2007 10:18 PM

Anyone else selling their W204 AMG wheels?

MBTex 09-20-2007 10:59 PM

May be a while before you get some takers GPI!!

MaBenz 09-22-2007 08:33 AM

17 inch (6 spoke) versus 18 inch (5 spoke)?
 
I need some advice please. I'm about to place an order for a C350 (metallic black) and can't decide on the 18inch versus the 17inch rims. They only had the 17inch to test drive and i love it even though the ride was a bit stiff.

My Questions:

1. How much better does the car look with the 18inch wheels?
2. Will the car's ride be stiffer with the 18inches?
3. During wet and/or snowy conditions which would perform better? the 17 or the 18? And if I do get snow tires which is actually better the 17 or the 18s?

Thank you.

GPI 09-23-2007 03:09 PM


Originally Posted by MBTex (Post 2419902)
May be a while before you get some takers GPI!!

Yeah. Just want to see if anyone is getting aftermarket wheels right away. I just saw a smoked out white C350 yesterday. He even painted his stock 17" AMG wheels black.

benggolf 09-24-2007 03:09 AM


Originally Posted by MaBenz (Post 2421805)
I need some advice please. I'm about to place an order for a C350 (metallic black) and can't decide on the 18inch versus the 17inch rims. They only had the 17inch to test drive and i love it even though the ride was a bit stiff.

My Questions:

1. How much better does the car look with the 18inch wheels?
2. Will the car's ride be stiffer with the 18inches?
3. During wet and/or snowy conditions which would perform better? the 17 or the 18? And if I do get snow tires which is actually better the 17 or the 18s?

Thank you.

MaBenz, I guess you just answered part of your own set of questions. The 18" AMG wheels will ride stiffer compared to the 17s and the tires are "summer tires only" which means you will have to buy a set of snow tires.

If you go with the 18" AMG wheels, just buy another set of 17" wheels fitted with a set of snow tires. I wouldn't bother mounting and dismounting the tires from the 18" rims every year.

GPI 09-27-2007 03:05 AM

I'm still looking for anyone selling their stock 17" 6-spoke AMG wheels.

overtaker 09-27-2007 04:16 PM

here is the Paluha 18 wheels.

http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/m/000/80/99/0949_27.JPG

http://i1.ebayimg.com/07/m/000/80/99/09d5_27.JPG

RLE 09-27-2007 10:50 PM

Paluha?
 
Ugly.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands