MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C-Class (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204-83/)
-   -   Shopping for a C350 in LA area (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/219335-shopping-c350-la-area.html)

alphad 11-20-2007 06:25 PM

Shopping for a C350 in LA area

Any MB dealer that u guys would recommend for a good deal???:confused:

alexyanglaw 11-20-2007 07:57 PM

Penske Mercedes benz in west covina is pretty good, I got mine there and the service is good, only took me 30 min to purchase the car.

NEVER go to Rusnak Mercedes benz in Arcadia:smash:, they sucks and overprice cars to customers all the time.

tanktube67 11-20-2007 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by alphad (Post 2513874)
Any MB dealer that u guys would recommend for a good deal???:confused:

Every where you go they will try to make the most $$$$$$ out of you, so what I recommend to you is find out what is the invoice price and remember every body need to make some $$$$$(500.00 over invoice sound fair) GOOD LUCK!:)

Brad G 11-21-2007 02:08 AM

Best Deal on C Class in LA Area

Got mine from S. Bay in Torrance. They are owned by Autonation and are the largest volume dealer in LA County. Delt directly with the General Manager.

Ckeleganz 11-21-2007 07:30 AM

I actually went far to get the car that i wanted and got 1500 discount off the out-the-door price at Fletcher Jones Newport Beach, do NOT go to Rusnak like alex mentioned, i went to Rusnak and was pushed into getting a C300 when i told them i wanted a C350 ..... they lied about prices and most of the salemen are *******s who just wanna make a quick buck.

lx Raven xl 11-21-2007 07:59 AM

how can they lie about prices??? There is a mercedes brochure for that. You should always ask for it for better picture.

Ckeleganz 11-21-2007 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by lx Raven xl (Post 2514751)
how can they lie about prices??? There is a mercedes brochure for that. You should always ask for it for better picture.

How can they not lie about prices ??? has the question "how do auto dealers make money" ever popped in your head ? did you know that the dealer always adds certain among of dollars to your monthly payment as their so-called "best-deal" ?? is this your first car that you bought ? there's tax, doc fees, interest rate, sometimes mark-up and all these add-ons blah blah blah, a vehicle with a tag of 40k can easily come out to 45k and more in the end, and we're talking about DEALER PRICE, not your dreamworld mercedes price = the price that you pay, things would be alot easier if it worked like that. And for the Mercedes brochure ..... I think anyone who can afford a 45K car would be smart enough to know that, plz dont say anything if you dont live in L.A or you simply have too much money that you'd like to give to the dealer for the sake of thinking you know everything that you're paying then go ahead, cuz you have no idea what your talking about, boy :bow:

alphad 11-22-2007 01:46 AM

thanks, i checked out fletcher jones NB, the SA was very aggressive and made up stuff about the car....shiet he thought that i didnt do my homework before showing up there:loser:

Moviela 11-22-2007 02:54 PM

Find a car you want without using a salesman on the lot at House, Fletcher, Penske, or Downtown. Fax your offer to the general manager, which should be 3% less than INVOICE, (no destination charge). Add tax, license, a govt required tire fee. Tell them you are ready to purchase today. If you don't get a response, go for European delivery. 7% off MSRP, and you get to try it on the autobahn minutes from the factory gate.

amdeutsch 11-22-2007 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by lx Raven xl (Post 2514751)

Brochures and pricing are handled differently in the US than you would find in your European country. Brochures over here are not delivered with a price sheet.

alphad 11-22-2007 03:40 PM

Fax your offer to the general manager, which should be 3% less than INVOICE, (no destination charge).
Will you please elaborate a bit more on how to do this. Going to Germany is out of the question for me, thanks:D

MB Fanatic 11-22-2007 04:52 PM

MB Laguna Niguel. Talk to their internet sales manager and make an offer. They will meet your offer. I have bought my last 5/6 cars from laguna Niguel, and would never go anywhere else. :)

good96 11-22-2007 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by MB Fanatic (Post 2516807)
MB Laguna Niguel. Talk to their internet sales manager and make an offer. They will meet your offer. I have bought my last 5/6 cars from laguna Niguel, and would never go anywhere else. :)

get over urself in ur sig bro..."specd out" and "every option." **** man they arent even nice cars :nix:. Why the helll would there be a deposit on a gl550...those things are overflowing on the dealers lots

Untertürkheim 11-22-2007 08:38 PM

Ted Feightner @ W.I. Simonson in Santa Monica was fantastic.